Our bnb names

sw2129

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been done before, but alot of people use other usernames instead of their real names. So heres a chance to tell everyone how you come up with that name or what the numbers etc mean next to your name.

I'll start....

SW2129 = SW are my first initials Stacey Winfield and the numbers are from my GCSE papers lol (they where the only numbers i could think of :haha:)

I love subarus and drive them! 555 was the sponsorship of Colin mcrae's car!

FierceAngel

my partner is a dance/house/trance DJ :)

Wen we got together he used to say i was fiercly angelic (how cheesy lol)

xx

Indy and Lara are our cats' names- after Indiana Jones and Lara Croft as they were wild kittens with a bit of explorer in them. I'm Lesley!

amazed was my wedding song, my name is steph.

Lol Rae is my nickname EW are my middle and last initials and 89 is the year I was born... RaeEW89

when i was younger my friends and i used to say cheese and your face alot.just random words.we found it hilarious.how sad.

My name is Sarah ;) and birthday is jan 8th (01,08)

'Sarah0108' :kiss:

the letters are for a username i normally use and 22 was how old i was when i joined x

my nickname from my mum has always been moomin troll so thats the reason to my name lol

real name is kimberley

i love the word dizzy and used it for about 6 years, but all the usual like dizzygal were taken by other people, then i went into a cow craze,and now collect cows,and go crazy over anything cow, also named my dog dizzy and call everyone a cow. like my mum is mother-cow,dad is father-cow dog is dizzy-cow!!
i have used it for roughly 4 years now in variations like dizzycow,dizzyisntacow and the current. even my email was dizzyisacow.
and i own a cow everything,chair,plates,teddies,pillows,blanket,clothes,keyrings,baby things,moneybox, e.t.c!

Was born in 1990
my names Georgina, Georgina90 was gone, george90 was gone so ended up as Georgie90..haha

x

well my name is katie but my auntie calls me katix, 3 is my favourite number so i done 3 of them! i use it a lot!

My name is after my two house rabbits - Louis and Coco. My real name is Claire.

Mine is because we called bubba no.1 Strawberry but that was taken so I just used Strawberries instead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->