Our bnb names

Because when i joined i'd just gotten my bfp and i was in complete shock :rofl: hence it was a big shocker! lol im terrible at picking names!!

Mine is pretty self explanatory lol...When I first joined I had just had a miscarriage a few months before and was TTC again so at the time I said I want-a-baby-bump :)

mine is my name, hubbys and daughters debbie, john and keelin shortened into a user name, debjolin.

Mines pretty simple.

Eighties is the era i was born in, was really born in 89..And Bird is another word for a woman or a girl :D..Pretty simples :D

well. my kinda represents me. dizzy because i get dizzy, and 65 because i like that number :)

My real name is Marissa, my sister and I were roomates back when I started university and one night when we were hyper we came up with new nicknames.
Mine was "Lu-is" which we determined was actually pronounced "Shawshank".

Yes, it's lame I know but the registration suggested using something anonymous like and I figured that was a pretty good one, plus it's got some significance to me.

Well my name is actually Charlotte but i dont like it so much so everyone calls me Charlie instead. Bump as in when i first joined i had a bump but he is now my little boy Connah x

Mine is the first three letters of my children's names
Jasper and Makena

Teal is one of my favourite colours xx

teal is my favourite colour too :happydance: and my username is just my name and bbz because i couldnt just put my name lol ....wonder if i can change it though??

When i joined up i was sat with my youngest in my arms, so i chose my username as i am Nieves mummy, but thought mama sounded better.
My 5 yr old was not impressed tho!!!

At my kids and teen places I used to be called Happyaquana or other similar names and Once I made the step and signed up to a real forum I thought I 'd rather have a more fitting name for a music forum so I called myself morrison after Jim Morrison from the doors. My name here is just a nick of the nick I got at other forums I have been on.

(the above mentioned was about 9 years or so ago obviously when I was still a teenager)

j is the first letter of my name and I hava a gorgeous chihuahua who was my baby before my baby came along! She is my other baby now :)!

mine is kr (for kristen) and wh (for west ham united) :)

My usual username on most places is "tellhernottoworry", it's my email as well. But that was clearly too long to use here, so I used my second username, dontworry. I don't remember what song it's from, but I was trying to come up with a new email address one day so I googled a bunch of song lyrics, and I just pointed to the middle of the screen and that's the line that came up. It was long enough so that nobody else had it, but made sense and was easy to memorize. Fits me as well, since I worry so much. :p My real name is Jessica. :)

Ley is just a nickname I picked up over the years.

My name is Leanne

FemmeEnceinte is french for pregnant lady, I'm fluent in french and was pg at the time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->