Our bnb names

Mine is my first initial for Lauren and my surname :shrug: ...pretty boring maybe I shoudl change it x

My name is Katie and so I chucked out a few vowels and got Kte as when said it pretty much sounds the same!

haha love it ^^^^

my names lucy and im juicy! haha just kidding..
it was a nickname when i was younger.. so thought id use it.
im lucy smith.. was going to have that but it was taken i think! :D x

I'm in New Zealand and we're known as kiwis, so kiwimama I am!

It's cool finding out how everyone chose there bnb names! :)

my partners last name (&MINE SOON HOPEFULLY) :haha: is reed & we're wtt atm

sambam is my childhood nickname :) .. i loveeeee it :D still get called it from everyone :D my real name is sammi x

LandN- L for Lilly my daughters name, then the N is for my name Natasha :)

I wanted, nogoodnamesleft - my usual username but it was too long for this forum.

I have a strangfe obsession with pandas, people say i look like one and i spent part of my pregnancy thinking i was going to give birth to one???? Crazy hormones!!

So panda then Ally a short version of my name... alison.

LG are my initials, and I also like that it stands for "lifes good"
1385 is something I've used for years - 13 was my highschool volleyball number, and 85 is the year I was born

because I thought I was when I joined with first ever BFP at 39 ..... but then I had MMC :nope:

ah well I still have lots to be thankful for

amazed was my wedding song, my name is steph.

It was one of ours too! We had a civil wedding in a hotel so while the guests were waiting for me we had Bing Crosby singing True Love, then Here Comes the Bride as I walked in (to please my mother), Amazed as the song we signed the register to and later on had our first dance to and finally Dean Martin singing That's Amore as we walked back up the aisle.

Totally off-topic there, sorry. Jody R is my name and initial and it's what I use on other forums too. I used to be TheOnlyLivingBoyInNewYork and AllTheNewsINeed but they were a bit long (and really the Boy one caused confusion) but they were taken from one of my favourite songs.

My DH used to call me hunniechunks when we were a bit younger - the older i get the more i dislike being called anything that has the word chunk in lol!!

ellis is my lo's name and 29 is date he was born,my name is stacey x

Mine is part of my email address and is short for madasa spoon....

nkbapbt...My initials are NKB well now NKK. And apbt stands for American Pit Bull Terrier the breed of dog I rescue, own and love.

My last name is Parker... well when i was in school we did a scantron, and while filling out the name part i put Parkep by mistake. And it was a public test so my friends find out and its been my nick name ever since lol.

this is a scantron if you dont know what it is.....

https://datmonster.com/documents/DATMonsterScantronForm.jpg

My first name is Mariah and my zodiac sign is a Libra "Libra Mariah"

faiirydustt..

faiiry because i love mythical things and fairies are pretty..

and dustt because babydaust and im TTC #1

my real names xenia!!

:) xx

Kelz is my nickname and 22 is how old I am :) xxx

Ozdust is in reference to a place in a musical (if anyone knows without googling you're my new Best Friend).

I love Broadway music. Singing it and listening to it.
I always use it as it's never taken and I dislike UNs with numbers.

My name is Stacey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->