Our feline/canine 'babies'...

Well I haven't got any pics on this computer, so sorry about that ladies!

My fur babies are:

Rafiki & Deigo:
My babies. They are both gorgeous tabby/spotty Bengal x DSH and are the soppiest buggers I have ever come across! They will be two years old in April, and I can't believe how the time has flown! They both weigh in at a hefty 6kgs of pure muscle, but really are the biggest softies. They adore having their bellies rubbed and both get into bed with me in the mornings for cuddles. Deigo is the biggest attention whore and gets so jealous if I'm cuddling Jon (OH), he stands in between us and yowls in my face until i stroke him lmao!

Logan:
My 7 month old reverse brindle Staff x Border Collie. Yes, you guessed right, that cross is not the wisest of crosses and he is HYPER. I have to walk him for at least an hour and a half a day otherwise he is literally bouncing off the walls. He is a stubborn little shit, and it took me three months to house train him! Whilst he was teething he decided to eat a massive chunk out of the wall...thank god for dog crates and lemon juice! Now he is at a more even keel and it learning to behave himself, although he still has his "puppy days" as I refer to them lol. He is going to be a beast when he stops growing and fills out - I cant wait!

Raven:
9 months old Polecat coloured ferret. She is amazing! She is SO full of character and has me in fits of giggles all of the time. I hope to get her a friend in the Spring, as I had my other 3 ferrets stolen in September '09 :growlmad:

Jenkins:
The indestructable Syrian Hamster. He is 2 years and 3 months old, and should really have died a while ago (sounds harsh lol). Reason being is, he has taken countless head-first-dives onto floor tiles, had a prolapsed willy (which I had to lube up with KY...still get teased for that!!) and he went anorexic for no reason for about a month. And now he looks glorious! We have come to the conclusion he sold his soul.

Minstrel:
My last remaining Dumbo ratty. She is also 2 years and 3 months, and I have had my other 5 oldies die since August. :cry: She is more than content to be my shoulder rat, but I am on the look out for some friends for her.

I have quite a few animals including guinea pigs, goldfish, ferrets, horses, ponies, chinchillas, dogs, cats and a wabbit. I also have pet sheep, pet cow, pet goats, peacocks, geese, chicken, and an evil black swan thats better than a guard dog that I look after on a daily basis as their owner works away and is only home one weekend every few months.

The dogs are

Holly,3 legged girlie found wandering late at night, about 16 years old. Quite alot of medical problems. Owner decided they no longer wanted her. Holly has a blog which can be found at www.doglostholly.blogspot.com for anyone that's interested.

Flekk, unwanted because owner wanted to foster younger children. Came to me thin, completely matted up and a shivering wreck. He's 7 in May.

Both border collies, thats my breed and I don't think I could change breeds ever.

Then I have my mogglets.

Coco, 3 legged ragdoll came to me when owner couldn't afford to fix his leg after stupidly letting an indoor breed roam outdoors.

Kaspar, partually sighted ragdoll who was unwanted.

Myloh and Biscuit, rescue moggy kittens who's owner got them knowing they had allergies and decided 3 days after getting them she no longer could cope with her allergies and cats in the house.

Ruffle and Gracie, ex breeding ragdolls who were unwanted when they'd had ther quota of kittens and ended up with a friend of mine looking for homes.

Pickle, Pete and Lucie came here recently after my uncle passed away and nobody else wanted them. They're oap moggies.

Pics of the dogs, will add the cats later.

https://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk81/sabreig/Flekk/16thFeb10.jpg

https://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk81/sabreig/Holly/6thJanuar2010.jpg

Well I haven't got any pics on this computer, so sorry about that ladies!

My fur babies are:

Rafiki & Deigo:
My babies. They are both gorgeous tabby/spotty Bengal x DSH and are the soppiest buggers I have ever come across! They will be two years old in April, and I can't believe how the time has flown! They both weigh in at a hefty 6kgs of pure muscle, but really are the biggest softies. They adore having their bellies rubbed and both get into bed with me in the mornings for cuddles. Deigo is the biggest attention whore and gets so jealous if I'm cuddling Jon (OH), he stands in between us and yowls in my face until i stroke him lmao!

Logan:
My 7 month old reverse brindle Staff x Border Collie. Yes, you guessed right, that cross is not the wisest of crosses and he is HYPER. I have to walk him for at least an hour and a half a day otherwise he is literally bouncing off the walls. He is a stubborn little shit, and it took me three months to house train him! Whilst he was teething he decided to eat a massive chunk out of the wall...thank god for dog crates and lemon juice! Now he is at a more even keel and it learning to behave himself, although he still has his "puppy days" as I refer to them lol. He is going to be a beast when he stops growing and fills out - I cant wait!

Raven:
9 months old Polecat coloured ferret. She is amazing! She is SO full of character and has me in fits of giggles all of the time. I hope to get her a friend in the Spring, as I had my other 3 ferrets stolen in September '09 :growlmad:

Jenkins:
The indestructable Syrian Hamster. He is 2 years and 3 months old, and should really have died a while ago (sounds harsh lol). Reason being is, he has taken countless head-first-dives onto floor tiles, had a prolapsed willy (which I had to lube up with KY...still get teased for that!!) and he went anorexic for no reason for about a month. And now he looks glorious! We have come to the conclusion he sold his soul.

Minstrel:
My last remaining Dumbo ratty. She is also 2 years and 3 months, and I have had my other 5 oldies die since August. :cry: She is more than content to be my shoulder rat, but I am on the look out for some friends for her.

That's a lot of pets! I bet they all keep you busy...It will be nice for your children to grow up around lots of animals :thumbup:

I have quite a few animals including guinea pigs, goldfish, ferrets, horses, ponies, chinchillas, dogs, cats and a wabbit. I also have pet sheep, pet cow, pet goats, peacocks, geese, chicken, and an evil black swan thats better than a guard dog that I look after on a daily basis as their owner works away and is only home one weekend every few months.

The dogs are

Holly,3 legged girlie found wandering late at night, about 16 years old. Quite alot of medical problems. Owner decided they no longer wanted her. Holly has a blog which can be found at www.doglostholly.blogspot.com for anyone that's interested.

Flekk, unwanted because owner wanted to foster younger children. Came to me thin, completely matted up and a shivering wreck. He's 7 in May.

Both border collies, thats my breed and I don't think I could change breeds ever.

Then I have my mogglets.

Coco, 3 legged ragdoll came to me when owner couldn't afford to fix his leg after stupidly letting an indoor breed roam outdoors.

Kaspar, partually sighted ragdoll who was unwanted.

Myloh and Biscuit, rescue moggy kittens who's owner got them knowing they had allergies and decided 3 days after getting them she no longer could cope with her allergies and cats in the house.

Ruffle and Gracie, ex breeding ragdolls who were unwanted when they'd had ther quota of kittens and ended up with a friend of mine looking for homes.

Pickle, Pete and Lucie came here recently after my uncle passed away and nobody else wanted them. They're oap moggies.

Pics of the dogs, will add the cats later.

https://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk81/sabreig/Flekk/16thFeb10.jpg

https://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk81/sabreig/Holly/6thJanuar2010.jpg

Oh my goodness, you must be such a caring and sweet person to take in all those doggies and moggies! They all sound so adorable...I bet they're loved so much. And your little one is very cute!

this is Alfie! he lives with OH's parents till we get our new home, but hes absolutely gorgeous! I love Black cats! I also have 3 at my house Nemo, Fluffy & Grace. (I havent got one of grace on this comp - she beautiful though.)

xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0915.jpg
    IMG_0915.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Fluffy.jpg
    Fluffy.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
  • nemo 4.jpg
    nemo 4.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
this is Alfie! he lives with OH's parents till we get our new home, but hes absolutely gorgeous! I love Black cats! I also have 3 at my house Nemo, Fluffy & Grace. (I havent got one of grace on this comp - she beautiful though.)

xxx

Lou they're gorgeous! I was looking at kittens for sale today and was so tempted to get another - but I think it wouldn't be fair if we're TTC in just over 3 months! You're going to be TTC at almost the same time as us; maybe we'll end up being bump buddies :happydance:

I looove kitties!
We have one...This is her, she is about 11 years old.

Attachments

• 3890527177_286e4bbe19.jpg
    3890527177_286e4bbe19.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 1
This is my baby girl Misty :D she's nearly 8 years old

(Excuse the crappy rug in the pics, we rent our house and they left it for us.. nice)

Attachments

• Photo0160.jpg
    Photo0160.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo0161.jpg
    Photo0161.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
That's a lot of pets! I bet they all keep you busy...It will be nice for your children to grow up around lots of animals :thumbup:

Haha yes they do! I grew up with a lot of pets, so I want my kids to grow up with animals too. It's pretty much how my entire family are and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

xxx

Lou they're gorgeous! I was looking at kittens for sale today and was so tempted to get another - but I think it wouldn't be fair if we're TTC in just over 3 months! You're going to be TTC at almost the same time as us; maybe we'll end up being bump buddies :happydance:

Hello chick!

Ooh look at that! So we are! Fingers X'd for us both hun! Im so excited about it! How about you and ur wife? OH and I will be getting another Kitty, definately! I love their gorgeous little eyes when they're little and watching their cheeky little personalities grow. :D
Are you going to be charting or anything or just going with the flow when the time comes?
xxx

xxx

Hello chick!

Ooh look at that! So we are! Fingers X'd for us both hun! Im so excited about it! How about you and ur wife? OH and I will be getting another Kitty, definately! I love their gorgeous little eyes when they're little and watching their cheeky little personalities grow. :D
Are you going to be charting or anything or just going with the flow when the time comes?
xxx

I know, I hope we both get sticky little beans straight away! We'll probably get another kitty when our child is older, so they can help us name him/her and take care of him/her...I know what you mean about their personalities, our youngest cats are really starting to show their characters now. They're so much fun!
I started charting a couple weeks ago; I wasn't going to chart at all, but then I got sick with a virus or something and my AF went all weird - and I got worried about knowing when I was about to ovulate. To be honest tho charting is only seeming to confuse things in the early stages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->