Our Generation Girls

I would say so . DDs got one each last Christmas and loved them ( DD1 was 7 and DD2 was 5!)

If she enjoys barbies then she will enjoy these. I bought the girls the Argos version each last year along with some clothes - Our Generation, BFriends (entertainer) and some secondhand from ebay and facebook. The playsets are expensive new, but again, if it's her thing then it's money well spent x

They creep me out lol x

If she enjoys barbies then she will enjoy these. I bought the girls the Argos version each last year along with some clothes - Our Generation, BFriends (entertainer) and some secondhand from ebay and facebook. The playsets are expensive new, but again, if it's her thing then it's money well spent x

They creep me out lol x
She’s obsessed with Barbie lol, she saw a GG who reminds her of her best friend (same name too) and she’s wanted them since lol

My daughter has one and I'm disappointed she doesn't play with it. She's also not huge on Barbies though. But a lot of 6 year olds enjoy them!

5 and 8 year old play with them every 2 months or so. I do think barbies are better for being able to get more accessories. If you buy my generation accessories they’ll take over your whole house!

Mt girls have the argos version design a friend. They prefer these to Our Generation and they're slightly cheaper....but yes if your DD loves dolls she'll enjoy any of them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->