Our girl name list so far....

mazndave

Mummy of 1 + bump!
Reaction score
We have a little boy called Seth, and have just found out he's going to have a little sister! So excited!:cloud9:

We've started thinking about names, and so far we have the following:

Elsie
Erin
Freya
Eliza
Sienna
Edith (Edie)

The middle names will probably be Alice Rose (may just be Alice) and our surname begins with F.

Which do you think sounds the nicest, and goes well with Seth? And any other suggestions for similar names (we like ones that aren't too common, but nothing really wacky either!)

Thanks x

I like Elsie and Erin go best with Seth. Sienna is pretty but I think the first two go better with the middle names you have chosen :)

Didn't see Eliza, that's lovely too and goes really well :)

Elsie Freya and Eliza are names both OH and I like. We are having Eliza I think so I will say that, but I love Elsie too xx

I really like Eliza (it'd be on my list too if my name wasn't Elizabeth!) and think it goes well with Seth, as does Erin. Love Alice as a mn, it's my dd's mn too :flower:

Think we're going with either Elsie or Erin, with Elsie being the front runner at the moment! x

I like Eliza the best, and think it goes really nicely with Seth :flower:

I prefer Erin it's a bit more classic like seth. Plus Eliza is becoming extremely popular where i live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->