Our journey making 3 to 4 - single again! now it's just me and my little boy.

xxsteffyxx

Single Momma
Reaction score
I find myself writing far to much on a group I am on where we are all TTC our 2nd baby. So if anyone is interested in following mine and my partners journey from making our family of 3 in a family of 4, please feel free to stalk my journal and offer advice where you can - its always appreciated. :)

So firstly, my name is Stephanie, I have a partner called Stefan ( we gave heard all the jokes!) I call him hubby because it wind him up lol! He does the same. I have a two year old son Harvey from a previous relasionship. He sees his real dad for two hours a week, that's all he wants to see him because he doesn't want the `hard work. So anyway Stefan has and always will be Harveys daddy, we have Ben together since Harvey was 12 weeks old.

After Harvey turned 2 in February we decided I was going to have implant taken out we would start ntnp - shockingly we discovered I had become pregnant and in march I got my first bfp on a frer test. We were over the moon but almost as soon as we started getting excited our worked fell apart when I started bleeding on the Thursday before mothers day. I was then taken into hospital on the Sunday (mother's day) and I fully passed the remainder of the pregnancy. As can the next day confirmed it.

A week later the pregnancy tests were still positive, we are now nearly 2 weeks on and the tests are becoming fainter and I have started my AF today. All I'll say is IRS the AF from hell.!!

So we are going from here, im still unsure as to whether we are officially trying this month or waiting still but I need to do another pregnancy test on Wednesday t make sure all hcg is gone.

Cycle 1 - :bfp: - MC at 6 weeks
Cycle 2 - :bfn:
Cycle 3 - :coffee:

So this is our TTC journey, hoping for for a sticky bean this time

((Update on 2.6.14 partner and I separated. I am now no longer TTC but just living life to the max with my little man.))

Sorry for your loss we also had a loss in March :hugs:

This is our first cycle trying for number two also, sending you lots of sticky baby dust.

:dust:

Hi hun, has everything returned to normal for you then? I was so shocked to see massive bfp on Wednesday and then today see it fainter, I darnt do a frer because iI don't want to see a strong bfp and I think they are super sensitive. Just need to wait until payday and buy a tesco cheapie.

Never know we could be bump buddies. Xx

Hi hun, has everything returned to normal for you then? I was so shocked to see massive bfp on Wednesday and then today see it fainter, I darnt do a frer because iI don't want to see a strong bfp and I think they are super sensitive. Just need to wait until payday and buy a tesco cheapie.

Never know we could be bump buddies. Xx

Yeah I got my AF exactly four weeks after my mc so I was glad for things to return to normal. :thumbup: I'd wait a week and test again Hun ( I know how hard that is though)

Fx for BFPs. :hugs:

My AF started yesterday, and my mc was 2 weeks ago. I was expecting it later then that x

Wow that's real quick. At least your cycles are getting back on track :) xx

Well when I had my scan and the lady said to me that there wasn't much left they then took my bloods which was 4000hcg and then took them 48hrs later and t dropped to less then 950hcg so it all happened very quickly. Quite sad actually because it all happened so fast, the bfp and then the miscarriage. I don't think we really had enough time to take it all in.

If this bleed was linked to my miscarriage I can't imagine I would be feeling like I am. Because my last two bleeds where intermetant and heavy, whereas this bleed is 'lighter' but still a heavy period and it's lasted 2 days so far. Before I had my son this was also my normal cycle start day which I find really peculiar aswell. After everything in the last 3 years, having my son, having the implant in and now having it out, getting pregnant and loosing the baby... My body has still managed to go back to it's normal cycle days.

It's incredible how the human body copes and reacts to things!

That's really true, our bodies are amazing things, I mean to think that a woman's body can grow a baby In there! Amazing! But to me it definitely sounds like your period and if it's fallen on your usual AF day I'd say your bodies bounced right back :)

https://i60.tinypic.com/2u55b9l.jpg
Harvey at 22 months (December 2013)

My beautiful little boy. Tell you what, even though I am broody for another baby this boy makes me so happy. Now he is two he is really pushing the boundaries with his personality and shall we say 'behaviour'.

We started potty training him today. He seemed happy enough whilst in his nappy in telling us when he wanted to go for a wee or poo but as soon as we out pants on him, it all changed. He just shut down and went all silent on us. He kept getting really upset about wetting himself so we put him in a nappy again. I think we will try again in a months time.

He is also very attached to his bottle. Like a dummy he uses his bottle to lul himself off to sleep at night. God only knows when I am going to stop that one. Part of me wants him to stop it, but then part of me wants to keep him a baby for longer.

Now he is at nursery 3 days a week with me once again (had to stop for a whole due to finances and hubby being let go at work) but now he is back his speech has just come on so fast! He can have conversations, he can sing, he can count (not in order but still count!) and he can tell me his friends at nursery. It's so gorgeous. He is such a sociable little boy, he'll be a great big brother one day.

Just a few pictures of my little dude.

https://i57.tinypic.com/15yytt3.jpg

https://i62.tinypic.com/4vh99t.jpg

https://i59.tinypic.com/24v8q6d.jpg

I know every mum says it about their son but he is sooo cute!! Xxx

That's really true, our bodies are amazing things, I mean to think that a woman's body can grow a baby In there! Amazing! But to me it definitely sounds like your period and if it's fallen on your usual AF day I'd say your bodies bounced right back :)

Sorry was obsessing about my boy haha just seen your message.
Yeah definitely it's amazing. Part of me really wants to try this cycle and then part of me doesn't. Fear I guess.
I said to hubby 'so are we going to try again this month?'
He replied 'well let's get the negative test first and then we can see'
I replied,' so we can just not try and not prevent? Rather then try as there is no pressure'
He looked at me and laughed 'we'll, that's what we did last time and look what happened there.'

What?? I can't help it if I am super fertile! Lol xx

Sorry was obsessing about my boy haha just seen your message.
Yeah definitely it's amazing. Part of me really wants to try this cycle and then part of me doesn't. Fear I guess.
I said to hubby 'so are we going to try again this month?'
He replied 'well let's get the negative test first and then we can see'
I replied,' so we can just not try and not prevent? Rather then try as there is no pressure'
He looked at me and laughed 'we'll, that's what we did last time and look what happened there.'

What?? I can't help it if I am super fertile! Lol xx

:haha: now my OH is totally different it's all he has on his mind these days lol.

We also conceived right away so I'm feeling positive about getting that BFP again soon. :flower:

I've just noticed that our babies are about a year and 13 days apart xx

]They also say your more fertile after a MC so I have heard as it's like after you give birth isn't it? Your hormones are all over the place?

Well I'm going to keep our fingers crossed for both of us to get our bfp this cycle and have more January/February babies hehe xx

Oh I really hope so. How many children do you plan altogether xx

Well I obviously have Harvey from a previous relashionship and always said I wanted two babies and my partner always said he wanted one, but two at a push. I think this will be the last baby but I might push for a third he he. We have the space at home, just maybe not the financial situation for 3 babies. But I really want our 2nd baby more then anything xxx

My daughters also from a previous relationship but I want four and OH wants three. We are moving soon and at the moment were looking for our family home. I've always wanted a big family. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->