Our journey making 3 to 4 - single again! now it's just me and my little boy.

It would appear that you and I have a lot in common lol. Wow 4 babies. I'm scared of having two haha!! Xx

Oh I love children I'm about to do my early years degree.

Once I have the right house etc I want my four, OH doesn't have a say :haha:

Xx

Ahhh! Haha. I think hubby has decided he is having the snip after one. I then turned around and told him it's revesable. His face went pale haha xxx

Morning!

AF still going on, so I definitely think this is my first cycle after MC, haven't done another pregnancy test yet as it hasn't been 48hrs since my last, so I might do one tomorrow morning...

... Two days 'till pay day!!! Cannot come quick enough :)

Steffan and I settled down to watch a bit of London marathon this morning and Harvey decided to snuggle up on me and watch YouTube on my phone. Before I knew it, he was fast asleep. Very early for him, usually he goes to bed at midday and sleeps through till 2pm. He was obviously tired this morning.

https://i62.tinypic.com/20uel3c.jpg

A friend from work popped over today and have me a present, finally I can watched 'frozen'. I am over the moon!! Ever since Harvey heard the song 'let it go' and watched Elsa sing it he has wanted to watch it. But again, I have had to wait until pay day before I could buy it. But a friend from work actually bought me the DVD. She owed me some money from McDonalds a few weeks ago so this was her paying me back... To be honest, I think the DVD cost more!

Beautiful sunny day today, so we are going to head off for a walk down the park and maybe feed the ducks.

I <3 Sundays xx

Aw how lovely. We are also heading off out to the park for a walk and little missy is going to ride her bike <3

Aw! I hope she enjoys riding her bike :) Harvey has a trike that we push, I do need to think about him getting a bike :). We have our Sunday lunch cooking away and smelling lovely! Xx

Madeleine only just got her bike for Xmas, she loves it to bits!! Mumm yummy we are also having a Sunday dinner but won't be till later on :) probably a nice glass of wine with that too. ;) xx

https://i60.tinypic.com/117btrd.jpg
Harvey watching Frozen, I have never seen him so mesmerised!! Lol

Hubby also has a new hero in Olaf the snowman lol xxx

Hi Steffy, I'm also TTC number 2. My LO is a day younger than yours! I also unfortunately had a mc in March. Just trying to figure out what my cycle is up to at the moment.

Oh my goodness, all these little angels in March :-( I'm so sorry button. How are you now?

It's been two weeks today since my main bleed when I lost our baby. It's amazing how different I feel, I still feel so empty inside but I'm finally starting to cope a lot better. I'm still bleeding, so AF have continued for 3 days now.

Button have you had a negative test yet? I am still waiting for my pregnancy tests to return to negative. They are very faint but not quite negative just yet. That is on the Ics, I daren't use my FRER. Need to wait until pay day before I buy a tesco cheapie.

Wow, that is some change from taking the bikes out Hun lol, although baking with Harvey does sound like a good idea for next Sunday now :)

Day was nice, mum invited Harvey and I to lunch at harvester and hubby went down the allotment and planted the last of the seedlings that we have been growing in conservatory. I think the last ones were the aubergines. Harvey decided he was getting very restless and bored thought and kept playing up, I don't blame him. When I was younger and went out for dinner all I wanted to do was go and play!

When we got home, I got Sunday dinner ready and we watched Frozen. I have been desperate to watch it for ages and I wasn't disappointed! I loved it and Harvey was mesmerised by all the singing and dancing. Really lovely film :)

Xx

Oh my goodness my LO always plays up when we go out for meals etc hehe, the joys ;)

Hi button hope your cycles sort out soon :hugs:

Xx

Hey mummy to be, when are you due to test this month or is it next month? Xx

I stopped bleeding from mc on the 25th and I had a negative test about a week ago. I had some bleeding and spotting last week but pretty sure that was from my cervical abrasion as I'm pretty sure it would be too early for AF 9 days after stopping bleeding. It's a bit confusing though.

I'm sorry for your loss too. Hope we have our rainbows soon.

Button, I got spotting etc on and off for a couple weeks after my mc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->