Our journey making 3 to 4 - single again! now it's just me and my little boy.

I started bleeding on the 27th march and it was heavy for about one hour passing heavy clots, I stopped bleeding on the Friday and Saturday and on the 30th march (Mother's Day) I had a massive bleed for 7hrs and it was horrible :-( I then stopped bleeding and then I started bleeding again on the 11th April (2 weeks after the MC) and this is my AF as it has fallen on my normal period day and it's lasting more then one day.

Just want my pregnancy tests to go negative now :-(

Hun I'm thinking of you!!! Fxed you get your bfp this month!

Button when are you due to test? Are you continuing to try this month? Xx

It took my tests ages to go negative and soon as they did AF arrived xx

I've obviously gone backwards because my AF is here but my tests are still showing a faint positive xx

https://i59.tinypic.com/scxrw3.jpg

This mornings test. Don't know about you but I see a massive difference. Xx

Definitely!

I'm trying when not spotting but not holding out much hope. I'll test at the weekend if AF doesn't show.

9dpo is still really early, you're not out yet.

I know but I've seen so many ladies get BFPs that early on here

At the weekend if AF doesn't show. Not even sure if I've ovulated so probably will be BFN but then onto the next cycle hopefully.

Period has now gone to a light spotting now so in going to start ovulation tests tomorrow.

Judging by the tests I think 99.8% of hcg has gone now so we are back to the beginning.

Work is so slow this week because it's Easter. So many of the kiddies are off on holiday so we have had 6 children's in today and I think it's 6 tomorrow as well. Crazy times.

You are certainly not out yet mummy, let's take one day at a time :) think positive thoughts :)

Yes I do. Moved from cheffing to childcare when hubby and I loved in together to save on childcare. It was either find £700+ a month for childcare or start working at Harvey's nursery and save 50%. That's what I did.

As a single parent I could afford to work full time and pay for Harvey's nursery fees, as a couple we couldn't even afford to put him in part time. Shocking isn't it? X

Nursery prices are ridiculous. I also work in childcare, I'm about to do my early years degree but I think nursery nurses get paid rubbish compared to the prices the nurseries charge. Xx

I know that feeling lovely. Both hubby and I work a total of 55hrs a week (me on 25 and hubby on 30) and both of us work minimum wage. Some months just seem pointless.

Took a massive pay cut when he was made redundant from his hotel manager job. He used to earn £18k a year and now he just tops £10k I think.

We we're TTC for baby number 2, some would call us crazy!! Lol xx

Lying in bed under my warm duvet because I cannot be bothered to get up... Oh dear Stephanie, oh dear!!! Lol

Hope you have a good day girls :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->