Our journey making 3 to 4 - single again! now it's just me and my little boy.

So sorry to hear that Steffy, look after yourself and your little boy.

You'll get through it Hun, I was a single parent for two years it's hard but it's so rewarding. Stay strong for that little boy of yours and one day you'll find someone that deserves you. Thinking of you xx

Thank you ladies...

I'm so scared about how I am going to cope :( money, work, finances... I just want my brain to shut down :( x

Well Harvey and I moved back in tonight, I came back yesterday to tidy the house.

It was so hard :-( all Harvey kept saying was 'where is daddy' and all week he hasn't said anything. It broke my heart. I had to sit Harvey down and tell him that daddy has gone. He cried his heart out but I'm hoping that he will settle down soon and we'll be able to return to normal.

Anyway, on a more posistive note. We are off to view the preschool attached to his future school tomorrow. Hopefully he is going to be starting there in September if I can find a new job.

How are you both? Xx

Oh steffy you poor thing I bet that broke your heart doing that, bless Harvey, he's got you and that's all he needs he will be just perfect.

That's great news about the pre school I hope it goes well :)

How are you doing Hun? Xx

That must have been so hard. I hope he picks up soon and likes the preschool.

Well good news Harvey adored the preschool and he was so happy there. Sadly both mum and I had our reservations about the actual preschool size and such so in still going to be looking around before I settle.

Made an application for the new 'time for twos' funding. Hopefully fingers crossed I can get Harvey's 15hrs on the funding and perhaps look as becoming more educated and start a college or uni course in September. One things for sure as of September I am going to be starting a brand new fresh life :)

Not sure where to start looking for qualifications though. Sure start centre are offering an nvq level 2 free of charge in September but it's only one day a week. So might see if I can find something more full time and work weekends or something.

Harvey hasn't asked about 'daddy' all day. So maybe being honest with him yesterday had made him understand more. But either way he is settling down in his new life.

Button how is the TTC coming? And mummytobe when is your 12 week scan???

Xxx

In the TWW at the moment, just waiting for it to go one way or the other. Had a bit of spotting just now which might be a good thing, we'll see.

I have a scan on Saturday :happydance: already had one at nine weeks but I'm excited to see baby again :)

Fx'd button! Hope this is your month x

Button how are you getting on?

Mummy how for scan go? Any pictures to show :) did you see bouncing baby?

Just two more sleeps until our holiday, you have no idea how excited I am to be getting away!!! Applied for another few jobs today and considering on reapplying to go to college in September but cannot make my mind up.

So much to think about! Xx

image.jpg

Not sure if this will upload the right way around but they dated me at 12 week and here's my baba :baby::happydance:

Look at that beaut!!!!

So very jealous and broody hehe. How did oh react Hun? Did he cry? This is his first isn't it? Xx

Thank you ladies! He's over the moon, we both are, it seems untrue that we made it to week 12, after 2 losses. Yes it's his first he's super excited :)

I hope your both ok, steffy hope your holding up well xx

Hi ladies how are you both?

Not much of an update except I did something I never thought I would do and finally handed my notice into my work place. At long last I can finally say that I will be well rid of that place. I leave at the end of July :) had enough now.

Single life is getting Linley, but I just need to get over this lul I am having. I miss company, I miss love and cuddles and kisses. I do miss a relashionship but I need to get over it. It's time to move on.

I'm very much looking forward to leaving my work place. Harvey starts a new preschool in September and I will be starting a part time cleaning job in August, so I will be spending August with my boy and having some chilled out time with him.

Any update for you ladies?? Xx

Hi steffy you will get there Hun, your doing what's right for you and your son and now the only way is up. Your very strong :hugs:

Harvey was diagnosed with hand foot and mouth disease yesterday and impetigo on his legs. Poor love has been suffering so much.

How are you both?? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"