Our journey making 3 to 4 - single again! now it's just me and my little boy.

Sounds like a great year Steffy.

I'm in limbo a bit. I have had spotting for the last five days and I'm getting BFNs. Hope either a BFP or AF turns up this weekend, AF being most likely at this point I think.

I have a plan for next cycle if AF does show. I'm going to go off the B50 complex and just take folic acid. I'm going to buy some conceive plus and I'm going to have a go at temping because LO is sleeping through again!

Wow steffy your going to be so so busy! Sounds like so much fun :) xx

I continued to take my pregnancy vitamins up until they ran out this week. I bought 3 months supply to get me up to 12 weeks when I found out I was pregnant. Rather then stop them when I had my MC I carried in and tell you what I have never felt better for taking them. They just boost everything for you.

Hope it works for you Hun. Xxx

First night with Harvey off the bottle tonight... Not asleep yet! :-S xx

Sounds like a plan Hun. Although we have the BBQ tomorrow so I'm saving the wine for tomorrow... He's quiet at the moment so im going to check on him now. X

My LO isn't asleep yet either. He's also insisting I stay in the room with him at the moment. At least he'll let me sit in the chair playing on my phone while he goes to sleep.

Well Harvey is a genius... I checked on him and of course he is fast asleep. I go up to him, so proud he has gone to sleep without a bottle and of course what do I find??

He's stashed a bottle in his room somewhere and take bit to bed with him. Because there was a bottle in his mouth. Empty!

He's a crafty bugger!!! Xx

Well Harvey is a genius... I checked on him and of course he is fast asleep. I go up to him, so proud he has gone to sleep without a bottle and of course what do I find??

He's stashed a bottle in his room somewhere and take bit to bed with him. Because there was a bottle in his mouth. Empty!

He's a crafty bugger!!! Xx

:rofl:

Looks like I'm on a bottle hunt in his room tomorrow to find anymore of the stashed bottles in his room...

Xxx

Afternoon ladies...

Harvey has now been 2 days without a bottle. He's not doing too bad! So far he has been fighting nap and sleep time but eventually dozes off by himself. He's asleep now and managed to get off without a bottle. So happy!!

I think I might have broken my big toe lol!! Filling up the paddling pool yesterday and I slipped on out concrete step and soaked everything (including my phone which is now playing funny buggers!!) and today I have an almighty bruise across my big toe. And it hurts like hell!!! Just hoping it'll fix itself, I don't fancy waiting in a hospital in with is glorious weather.

How are you all?? Xx

Ouch that sounds sore!!

Apart from feeling sick as a dog I'm ok, how's your dieting going hun? X

Dieting going well Hun. I weighed myself today and according to my scales I have lost about 2-3lbs in a week which puts me on track.

Harvey is now on holiday until Monday, just don't know what I am going to do with myself!! I have brought some of my work home with me to do so that should be enough to keep my mind occupied. Hubby off today,, out for dinner tonight.

Tomorrow night hubby and I having a date night as it was our two year anniversary on the 21st may. We have now been together for 2 years. Awwwww... Going to somewhere called 'stateside' after recommendations.

Harvey has been gone for an hour and already managed to get most of my housework done.

- remind me again why we have babies?? Haha, no I do miss him lots already. Hope he doesn't miss me too much, in sure he won't.

Hope you are both very well xxxxx

I hope your toe feels better. My LO has been having trouble getting to sleep for naps and bedtime as well. He's going through a funny phase and wants me to sit in his room.

Ooh sounds like your going to have a nice weekend Hun and big well done on the weight loss that's great!! Xx

First lay in on the weekend and I sleep in until 11am - whoopsie!! Lol xx

Bit naughty this morning... Weighed myself again and I have lost another 1lb which is great. I'm really nervous about getting weighed on Wednesday to see how I have been according to the slimming world scales. Because my scea are making me excited about loosing and then my class scales might be really different!! Oh well... Lol

Had our anniversary dinner last night. 2 years later he is still with me and I am happy he has stuck around lol. I'm still madly in love with him, even of he can be a cynical grumpy old man when he wants to be... Seriously! He can be haha.

https://i61.tinypic.com/27yzonr.jpg

Button how are you doing with TTC? Any hints or niggles yet?

Got some pictures from the grandparents of Harvey having a great time on holiday. He is seeing thomas the tank engine today. Hehe. For me it's paper work and nursery work.

Tell you what, I feel very honoured to have friends like I have. Yesterday afternoon I put a Facebook message on saying that I was going shopping on my own, my friend text me and we ended up shopping together and having cake and coffee together and this afternoon I have a BBQ to go to. Normally I never see my friends but I feel very loved at the moment :)

I think the weight loss and maybe even the lack of Tcc is making me relaxed and calm and happy at the moment. No pressures.

Well, minus the impending court case with Harvey's donut biological father but hey... I can get over that!! Lol

Hope you are both well and enjoying this sunny Sunday xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"