Our journey making 3 to 4 - single again! now it's just me and my little boy.

Sounds like you're having a fab weekend. I hope your class scales tell the same story as yours.

I'm on CD8 so waiting to OV. Seriously think this bit is harder than the TWW. I'm doing SMEP again this month and using conceive plus. Might start OPKs today though rather than wait until Tuesday, I need to POAS!

Aw love his t shirt. I've seen them somewhere but don't think they had my LOs size.

Well well well... What a DAY!!

Slimming world related, I lost 2.5lbs. To be honest I was a little gutted as I was expecting more. But now I'm just kind of seeing it as though a loss is a loss. Bought a 12 week countdown so I am really hoping that within those 12 weeks I can loose that long awaited stone!!!

And in other news, today hubby, Harvey and myself went to the shopping centre to have a look at holidays and other bits. On the walk down to the travel agents Harvey thew up a little bit, not much but he seemed okay. So we carried on... About half an hour later again he looked pasty and before knew it... Projecta vomiting everywhere!!! He went back to normal afterwards but he was so upset. So we packed him up (had to buy a new tshirt as he was covered!) and went home. Just when we arrived home he gagged again and it was a little bit, he just had a bath not 20 minutes ago and once again projecta vomit. Poor love :-( he is not well at all...

He is not going into work tomorrow and I am finishing work early because my mum can only have him until 5pm.

Hate it when they are Ill :-(

Aww poor Harvey it's awful when there sick it really frightens their little bodies :( I hope he starts to feel better soon xx

Oh and well done on the weight loss!!! 2.5 pounds is great, like you say a loss is a loss :)

Evening...

Another change, had to come off the pill again. Bit wierd as it made me very sick and actually started effecting my previous medical condition and also... Made me very moody!! Currently not on any contraceptive, just planning on missing ovulation days at the moment because we are still not planning on TTC, but until I get my doctors appointment to get pill changed that's what we are planning on doing.

Doing a Carboot sale tomorrow to get some extra pennies - I hate being a grown up!!! Lol, if much rather be sleeping in on a sunday.

How are you both? Xx

Ooh car boots great way to make extra pennies ;)

I'm good thanks hope you are too xx

Yeah I got put forward at my scan :)

That's a great bit of cash there :) well done!!

Well done with the carboot sale. I'm just waiting for my temp to go up, hopefully in the next few days. I had a positive OPK on Friday but I seem to be getting my surge early. Last cycle I OVd 4 days later.

Awwww yay :) how exciting - so you can officially say you are due this year then? Lol :) chuffed for you lovely.

Button I hope that this will be your month, another February baby :)

In other news, we're on the potty training wagon again. Mum went and bought Harvey some new pants and a new backpack for nursery and we are going to crack this! We just walked home from my mums and he said 'poo poo' and went and sat on the potty and did a wee!!! I was so excited, looks like he is actually going to crack it.

How exciting - no more nappies.... Wahay!!!!

Yeah I've already checked and if I get pregnant this month I'll have nearly the same due date as number 1, he was due on the 20th.

We're nowhere near potty training yet. I bought LO some pants which he loved but then he weed in them and that was that. He's in a contrary phase as well and I read somewhere you should never try potty training when they're in that mood! On the plus side he's cut two molars this weekend, it's been hell but at least we have something to show for it.

Contrary mood?? What's that??

Luckily (well not for him) Harvey cut 75% of his teeth when he turned 18 months. Before then he had two very adorable front teeth and that was it lol xxx

Says no to everything, whether he wants it or not.

These are the very back ones so after these two finish coming through he'll have two more to go, then we're done with teething forever....until number 2 that is!

What a week...

Where do I start?

Firstly, partner and I are no more. We went out separate ways on Monday and I have been staying at my mums. It's been a horrible week.

So I apologise for the lack of updates. Needless to say we won't be wtc or TTC ever x

Oh my god steffy, I'm so sorry, I hope it's nothing too serious could it possibly fix itself? Xx

Unfortunately not anymore Hun. It may have been earlier on but now it's become nasty.

Sometimes someone's true colours do truly come out when they don't get their own way and this is one of those occasions.

Nasty things have been said, threats, verbal bullying and he has now moved out.

Just sad being a single parent again :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"