Our Journey

Hi hun - your last post was deleted - is everything OK?
Rx x :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi guys,
Sorry about that was editing last message and computer crashed & not had a chance to get on and sort it. Caleb on getting on fantastic we just love him so much couldn't imagine life without him tbh.:cloud9:

xxxx

:happydance: I love a happy ending, congratulations on your beautiful new family

Just wanted to let you all know our journey as once again ended in heartache & worse than any other I have ever experienced after nearly 3 weeks of or little boy being with us my sister changed her mind not up to going into detail publicly at the moment.

aww hunny that is the worst thing ever! my thoughts and prayers are with you, as I don't know the details I wont say too much but I hope it will work out for you in the end xx

:hugs: hun i am so so so sorry for you. not words will comfort you right now i know.

OMG hun im so sorry ... i lost my breath reading that, i cant begin to imagine how you and your OH are feeling :cry: Oh so sorry hun :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: Sooo sooo sooo sorry! Thinking of you! :hugs: :hugs:

I am so desperately sorry for what you and your DH must be going through right now. It is a heartbreaking. (HUGS)

Oh hun I'm so sorry your heart must be breaking x

im a little late reading this post but i still wanted to send big :hugs: your way. i am so sorry for your heartbreak

I am so sorry hunni. Truly isnt fair. Big Hugs. If you need anything just to vent or anything I'm here. Definetly not the same but we had my neices little girl for 3 months and she changed her mind and then just recently we were goin to adopt my nephew in Mexico and his family changed their mind. Totally heartbroken.

OMG I am so so so sorry, that's heartbreaking.xxxxxxx

So sorry to hear that!!! :( That's very hard I'm sure. Stay positive. It'll be right for you one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->