Our Journey

wannabmum

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm so glad this section has been added to bnb as lately I haven't felt like I belong anywhere.

Hers is a quick run down to our journey Dh & I started ttc in Nov 04 when nothing was happening went for checks & turns out DH has obstructive azoospermia had our first private IVF/ICSI 2008 bfn followed by NHS IVF/ICSI 2009 BFP followed by mc at 4+6 I had planned on another IVF/ICSI later that year but decided to hold off as felt I needed more time to make sure I was strong enough to go threw it all again then early this year found out my sis was pg again, she is single mother of 3 and tbh finds it very hard to cope with kids she has she was on the depo when she got pg this time, she knew of dh & my probs & had said to my mum that she definatly did not want anymore children however she would feel bad terminating knowing the probles DH & I were having & if DH & I wanted to legaly adopt baby she would go threw with preg but if not she would terminate(Not nice to say but just being honest about situation) we decided we did want to adopt baby, now at this point I would like to make it clear I would have wanted to adopt this baby even if it was not for our infertility. At this point she did not know how far on she was as she was not having af with depo & the way her health board work you must meet with midwife before you get sent app for scan & the midwife was fully booked for next few weeks so I took her for a private scan just to get a rough idea of how far on she was & to make sure everything was ok that was on the 1st of March at this scan we found out she had at least 12 completed weeks & that was baby boy, so next we had to wait for scan with hospital which believe it or not we only got on the 11th of this month!! they gave edd of 29/08/10 but said she may be bit earlier as it is hard to date correctly later in preg, well we took her back for another private scan yesterday in 3d/4d got pics +dvd of full scan was so great to see our beautiful little boy here are some pics :happydance:this last one is of his feet

I would also like to add adoption is always something I have wanted to do as strage as this may sound it is something I wanted to do since i was a very young child.

Attachments

• 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 2c.jpg
    2c.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 2d.jpg
    2d.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 2e.jpg
    2e.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 28
here is link to our lttc journal https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-ac-journals/38200-wannabmum-icsi-diary.html

so so happy for u hun!! This is just the nicest news I have heard for a while!:hugs::hugs:

congratulations! i'm sure that you will be great parents :hug:

That is a lovely story, thank you for sharing.
Im sure you and your OH will be fab parents to that little boy :flower: xxx

:hugs:
Its nice to see you back and im glad you feel you have somewhere to go now.
This little boy may not be your flesh and blood (you get what i mean), but e will bring you so much happiness just the same and im sure he will always be very very special to you :hugs:

That is such an amazing story hun :) What a lovely thing for your sister to do for you. I bet you are all really excited to meet the little man! :D xx

WOW hun this is so special - I am so happy for you. What an exciting time it is for you right now.

OMG hun - cant believe how close you are now. You must be sooo excited.

Please do pop back and let us know how it all goes - when you get a break from sleepless nights and nappy changing that is:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:.

Bx x x

Hi huni only just seen your message :blush:, thank you so much :hugs: I really cant wait 5 more sleeps then he will be here :cloud9:, feels so real now picked up all his stuff today so his crib, pram, rocking cradle, swing etc are all set up now feel so much more real just cant wait to meet him :happydance:will pop on & post pics on fri of him :thumbup:

How's things going with you huni how you feeling sending huge :hugs: to you and if you ever need anyone I here for you

xxxxx
OMG hun - cant believe how close you are now. You must be sooo excited.

Please do pop back and let us know how it all goes - when you get a break from sleepless nights and nappy changing that is:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:.

Bx x x

5 days!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: so excited for u hun! Cant wait to see pics!:hugs::kiss:

So happy for you hun not much longer now at all. How exciting cant wait to see pics.

Hello sweetie - your ticker says 0 - so getting v v v excited for you both.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thankyou for beign lovely.

Bx x x x:hugs::hugs:

Congrats Hunni I am so happy for you!!! He is adorable.

Caleb is such a cutie! Huge congratulations!!! :)

Huge congratulations, he is just adorable. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->