Our journeys to baby #2

Hi :) I've been on vacation for a wedding.

My saline went really well. Nothing amiss in there beside some tiny fibroids we've been keeping track of for a few years now. Blood test all came back good except for my cd 3 FSH/LH ratio. Not 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 indicating pcos. Its because my E2 was higher than it should be which could be making my FSH seem lower than it actually is. The good thing is my AMH is very good. Even improved from the first time I did it.

I won't know for sure what is going on till half way into to May when I meet with actual RE.

Meanwhile, I'm in the tww.....waiting..lol

How is everyone doing? I know it gets pretty quite in here.:hugs:

Well, not much is happening here. Only 5 dpo atm with no symptoms besides very light dull ache. My temp isn't as high as I would expect it to be by now. Planning on checking my progesterone on tuesday.

Well, not much is happening here. Only 5 dpo atm with no symptoms besides very light dull ache. My temp isn't as high as I would expect it to be by now. Planning on checking my progesterone on tuesday.

same here, 6dpo and my temp barely reached its normal temp after O at 5dpo. I did my progesterone test already that showed I did ovulate but it wasn't a strong one but did happen at least.

Gosh, lets hope we made a baby this cycle.

Thank you for posting. :hugs:

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been posted in a while. I just got a bit too stressed out about ttc. Work has been very busy. Being a teacher and the upcoming exam season is not a good mix and then the fact I'm not pg was getting me down. Im feeling better about it now than I was. Its like I can cope so long thinking it will happen at some point soon, trying to be relaxed about it all. And then suddenly it all just gets to me and I feel so depressed and stressed out by the whole experience of ttc. And I don't think stress at work is helping! How's everyone else doing?

Hi everyone
Like flou I'm loosing hope and just not super interested in hearing about bfps. My dd is 2.5 and we just finished potty training so I at least won't have 2 in diapers but I'm getting older and my time that I want to spend ttc will be at an end in about a year from now. We've been ttc or I guess ntnp for s year already but the most of that time I had super light and short periods so I was told my lining wasn't thick enough to support a new pregnancy but the last couple cyles seem to be normal so maybe that will help. I'm also about 30 pounds heavier now than I was when ttc my dd so I know it will be an uphill battle. I hope there's good news soon for everyone but please understand if I don't comment alot. I wish everyone well

I'm giving it one last shot with IUI some time this summer. I won't know until Thursday what is going to happen.

I understand the woes of infertility. At 41 and with a 7 year old dd that needs me...and bills to pay, not much money for all the treatments I really need..money or time..I am happy. And if we do not get pregnant this summer we are calling it and enjoying life. It will be a step by step process but today we decided its the best for us.

13 dpo today and so far I've only gotten squinters since like 9 dpo. Today I got my darkest, but still really faint. Don't think this is a sticky bean either.. :nope:

Attachments

• 2018-05-13 06.56.40L.jpg
    2018-05-13 06.56.40L.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2018-05-13 06.53.53.jpg
    2018-05-13 06.53.53.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 2018-05-13 06.56.20L.jpg
    2018-05-13 06.56.20L.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7
Hi all

I think I got a bfp this am... not due till monday and its a squinter, but what do you think??? Its pretty noticeable in person but is faint so it doesnt transfer well onto a picture.....
Any input is appreciated :thumbup::wacko::flower:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
I think I can see it babybum. I hope its a sticky bean for you!

Divi are your lines any darker? Hope its a sticky bean for you too!

Hi,

Can I join please?

Bit about me:
I have always had irregular periods but managed to conceive #1 fairly quickly back in 2013. Since I had him I didn't go back onto hormonal contraception and instead had the copper coil - still irregular periods. I haven't had AF now since Dec so saw a gynaecologist today who officially diagnosed me with PCOS (saw cysts at ultrasound last year) and prescribed me norethisterone to kick start a period. Hubby also had a semen analysis this week which we thought would be fine but came back normal in every parameter except morphology which was 100% abnormal.

We will be referred to a fertility clinic but wondered if anyone could give me some info either regarding the semen analysis, norethisterone or PCOS??

So sorry about that Sarah. A lot of things can affect a man's swimmers it could be due to diet, wearing tight clothes, hot tubs etc. Or it could just be due to a bad sample where your DH may have hold his swimmers for more than 5 days before it was taken. Many doctors would recommend IVF or IUI but I there are meds out there that he can try. I read about Proxeed, fertility blend for men and clomid.

So sorry about that Sarah. A lot of things can affect a man's swimmers it could be due to diet, wearing tight clothes, hot tubs etc. Or it could just be due to a bad sample where your DH may have hold his swimmers for more than 5 days before it was taken. Many doctors would recommend IVF or IUI but I there are meds out there that he can try. I read about Proxeed, fertility blend for men and clomid.

Thank you, funny you should say that... it had been 6 days he held it for. The hospital said it had to be more than 2 but less that 7. Have you heard something different?

I am trying not to get my hopes up but I am hoping the repeat test comes back with better results!

We would not qualify for IVF on the NHS as we already have a child, we would have to seriously think about whether we would want to wipe out our savings to pay privately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->