• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our Last Session

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Well that is our last Hypnobirthing session done with....eek!!! That must mean things are getting close!!

We have really enjoyed it and found it so helpful, now we just need to keep up with it and wait to put it into practise soon!! :happydance:

I can't believe how quickly this has all gone....I remember speaking to Lis about it when she booked to do her course with Spuggie :cloud9:

xxx

God 34 weeks allready, i can rember when you got a BFP. Dosent seem like 2 mins ago

You're telling me! We were honestly expecting it to be the longest 9 months of our lives but it has absolutley flown by!

Be you before you know it :flower:

xxx

OMG time has flown by!! I really found my course useful and I think you will too. I like that there are no 'rules' and you just take what you need and what works for you. :)

x

awwwh you've soon come around to 35 weeks! Good luck hunny :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"