Our Little Journey xBUDDIESx

Hey ladies,

I don't know if you will get to read this thread, but i wanted to let you know that I had my baby girl on February 15! I lost my waters at 37 + 6 and baby Eva was born 6 hours later! She looks almost identical to what her big sis looked like at birth. She had a tad of jaundice so she needed to be monitored for a few days, but other than that she's a healthy easy baby. I'm so thrilled. She's been a year and a half in the making, but worth every second of it. :)

Oh misscyn that's such wonderful news! Congratulations to u all! Any sneaky pics for us to see :) Frankie is 18 weeks old now it's just flown by I'm loving every second of being a mummy it's everything I wished and more! He's so big for his age, he's wearing 6-9 months clothes already lol! How was your labour? Xxx

Some pics of my little cherub!

How about u ladies any piccys of your lovely bubbas? Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2
Thank you LoveBubble. Your little man is gorgeous!

My daughter's birth was pretty uneventful. My waters broke 1am, contractions started 10 minutes later and baby was born 6 hours later. I made it to 6 cm without medication but ended up asking for the epidural because the pain was just unbearable. But this time the epi did not cut off all sensation (unlike with my first) and I was able to feel the urge to push and I actually felt everything as baby came out. That was a little intense, but it's what I had hoped for. I feel I pushed much more effectively this time.

I'm really enjoying the newborn stage, maybe even more than with my first because I know how fast they change. I'm not at home right now but I will post some pics later today. xx

Here is a picture of my girls. Big sis is quite proud! :)

Attachments

• 100_5946.jpg
    100_5946.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 5
Hello ladies!!

Hello Sour skittle!!

How did I never find this thread until now?? I've just come on to have a nosy at how you are doing? I see on your photo that you had a little girl? Beautiful xx

I had Oscar on the 18th September, so he is almost 1!' Time flys, I'm actually broody for another! Haha the husband isn't though! I was a bitch in my pregnancy, he's not ready for that again yet!

Anyway, I hope you get to read this xx congratulations to everyone else too x

This is Oscar :) Xx

Attachments

• DSC_1143.jpg
    DSC_1143.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
Oh wow this thread has popped up in my email and has brought the biggest smile to my face!!! What wonderful memories being apart of this group! How r u? friskyfish ur baby boy is gorgeous! My little man will be 1 in October scary! I'm kind of edging towards being broody again, my other half would have another one tmw! But we have just booked our wedding for next September so we said after that... Lovely to see this thread pop up xxxx

Awwww I love this piccy I only just saw it!! Gorgeous girlies huni xxxx

Awwh lovebubble!! I remember you :) How are you?? Oh yes, get baby making after the wedding! Haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->