Our Little Journey xBUDDIESx

Love Bubble, no reason to feel bad. I'm doing really well actually. And I don't mind seeing babies or pregnant ladies at all. I know my time will come again soon enough.

It's funny what you say about your pregnancy feeling strong, because that's exactly how I felt with my daughter. This time around though, I was plagued with worry from the very start. My gut feeling told me something was off, but everyone around me kept telling me it was all in my head, and I tried to believe them...

But anyway, I won't keep posting in this thread, but I will sneak once in a while to see how you all are doing. And I wanted to wish you luck for this afternoon. I just know you will see a healthy wiggly baby :)

Thanx so much misscyn I still think of u! Glad to hear you are doing ok :hugs: my scan was amazing, such a relief after losing our first LO last year!!! Baby was wriggling and waving arms and legs, we are on cloud 9 today :cloud9: :) here is our baby, we are 12 weeks 2 days so I was only 1 day out with my dates! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
Yé congratulations!! They are so cute at this stage. I remember with my daughter, she was actually sucking her thumb at my 12 week scan. And we still can't get her to stop at age 4!
Anyway I am so happy for you. I actually thrive on positive stories right now. They give me hope. Take care xox

Hi ladies any updates? Has anyone else had a scan yet? Sour skittle looks like I'm due the same day as u... 14th October :)

Misscyn, I'm sooooo SOOO sorry for your news. You guys are like preggy sisters to me, and hearing of your news really hit hard. Hope you are doing well and know we are always here rooting for you, and hope to see you back this way real soon!

Sorry I've been MIA lately. So much going on.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you I still haven't seen a doctor! But I haven't... So upset about that. I finally got my insurance squared away and now I can't find a OBGYN because they are telling me I'm too far along for them to accept... Which makes zero sense to me. -.- my phone is dead and the charger broke, so I couldn't try finding one today... Hoping OH picks a charger up SOON... I'm going absolutely crazy not seeing a doctor and it's making me a bit moody and blue.

LoveBubble, what a cutie!!! Soo happy you had your scan! What a relief! :)

I'm sure by the time I get my first scan I'll be able to see what gender baby is, so that's exciting!

Hope you all are doing ok.

Had my first appointment and heard babies heart beat. 150 beats per minute.
Find out the sex on the 27th! :) I'm thinking boy!!

Congratulations sour skittle!! :) so good to see u back on here! I'm currently laying on my sofa under a blanket with a stinking cold :( I had flu last month and this week a nasty cold! I'm rarely ill like this so I feel it must be pregnancy related.. Not complaining as long as bubs is ok in there! And I'm sure they are as they thumping and kicking away! How r u feeling when did ur sickness calm down? I remember u were poorly in the beginning! We have our 20 week scan tmw :D can't wait to see bubba again! But we aren't finding out the sex, OH wants to know but I want a surprise so he agreed for me! I shall update u all tmw. Is ur due date still 14th October? Xxx

P.s I bet ur so relieved to have had ur scan... That was a long wait for u :( I forget how lucky we to get them on nhs in England! Xxx

Here's my bubs 20 weeks 2 days!! Team yellow still :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1
Aww congrats on your scan and what a cutie! Oh my goodness you have will power to wait and find out the gender! Lol AHHH I wish I knew lmao even though not my baby lmfao!

Luckily my sickness ended I guess around 14 weeks. I don't get nauseous anymore... But I do end up throwing up now without really having sickness. If I eat more than half of a normal persons dinner I feel extremely full and any little thing can have me running to the bathroom and it comes up... Which I guess makes me feel better in the end. Blehg. But some how I prefer this Thant he all day sickness feeling.

My due date is still the 14th is yours still the 14th? :)so cool we're due same day!

We're going to go look at a house today we may be moving in. So we are likely moving in August! But I'm happy it has an extra bedroom and a backyard! Which we don't have here because it's an apartment. So I'm excited. :)

Still shocked it's a girl. This pregnancy has been very difficult unlike my first two. It seems the more babies I have the harder the pregnancies become, defo our last lol.

Hope you are doing better now! And feeling well. :)

Oh and I didn't get a really good ultrasound picture. They gave me 6 and none was a profile. :( and only 2 are worth looking at, the others are half hidden by my uterus or something..lol...

Sour skittle!!! How r u hun?? God I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted here I'm sorry xxxx I'm still due 14th October, we can both count down together :) <3 how r u feeling? I'm absolutely exhausted this past week!! Please tell me you are too! I think we are the last ones standing in this thread! Look forward to hearing from u lots of love xxxxx

Hey ladies!!

Hope you're all doing well! Can't believe we're finally on the home stretch now, what a journey it's been :)

Hey ladies. Just thought I'd drop by and say hi. I can't believe you are just about a month away from giving birth. I'm so jealous!
I'm happy to report that I am currently 16 weeks pregnant with a little girl (at least that's what they think based on my 13 weeks scan). I'm due February 28. It works out well in a way because I had DD on March 11, so my old maternity clothes are all in season.
Anyway good luck on your final stretch, can't wait to see pictures of your little ones. xx

Yay Misscyn!! Congrats on your BFP! I'm so so so happy for you! February will come fast!

Like the rest of you, sorry it's been so long since I've posted in here. I didn't bother looking because I didn't want to get my hopes up and no one be in here/responded. Lol.

I'm still due the 14th, but tonight I seem to be getting timable tightenings that are a bit discomforting... So who knows! Maybe tonight is the night? Maybe it's false labor ah who knows! I hope to hear from you ladies! Missed you! I'm so emotional I could cry for real. Lol!

Hugs! To Misscyn for your awesome news! Hugs to the rest of you and I hope your labor and delivery are quick and easy!

Can't wait to hear from you!

Hey Ladies!

Just thought i'd drop in to announce the arrival of our daughter, Sophia!
She was a little on the early side at 36+4, very unexpected to say the least! And to top it off, she was born on my birthday! :) I couldn't have asked for a more amazing gift, she is just perfect. :)

Attachments

• Sophia.jpg
    Sophia.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations. Beautiful baby. And what are the odds of you sharing the same bday!? Amazing!

And thank you Sour Skittle. 20 weeks today! I'm pretty excited to be halfway there!

Oh my gosh LuLu! How stinkin cute is she! Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Congratulations!!!

Congrats Misscyn! Have you gotten your 20 week anatomy scan yet? :) still so happy for you!

I'm counting down the days now! Baby is due on Tuesday or tomorrow depending on which scan you go by. Lol. I'm up at 4 a.m. Now because nothing is working for this horrible heartburn I'm having. And I'm having period type cramping. Ick! But hopefully all of this just means baby is prepping to make her appearance. I lost my camera and totally freaking I won't have anything to take babies birth pictures with! I'd be ashamed to use the camera on my phone, but I guess anything is better than nothing.

Congrats again LuLu!
Congrats on the half way mark Misscyn! Smooth sailing from here! :)
And hope to hear from you LoveBubble! Might stalk your most recent posts to see if you happened to give birth already and we not know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->