Our LTTTC Story from start to finish :)

You deserve this! Thank you for sharing this. You words have made me a good day!

I was just reading through this thread for old times sake and I was delighted to see how many of the posters were either now mummies or PG!! Made me smile :)

Anyway, here is a pic taken of my little munchkin, Thomas, at almost 14 months (where did the time go hey?!)

Maybe it's time for another?! :wacko:

Attachments

• tm10.jpg
    tm10.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
Awww! He's so adorable!!!

Yes, its wonderful how a number of us here have had our blessings! Just shows there's always light at the end of the tunnel!

Thanks for inspiring us!!!

Wow! You're expecting twins!!!!! That's fantastic xxxxx

This is a lovely story, good luck to you and your new baby bump. This has really given me hope x

Just to let all of you know I conceived number 2 with no hassles whatsoever (which was a breath of fresh air!). Due May 5th ish. Hope you're all well xx

This thread has made my day, what a beautiful little boy you have and huuuuuge congratulations on your second pregnancy. I actually have goosegumps after reading through your story. I love reading these success stories. Wishing you all the luck in the world with number two x

Rach - awesome story. Thank you for sharing and keeping it updated. To conceive the second one so quick after waiting 4 years for the first one is amazing!!!!!!!!!! Hope you are enjoying your lil family :hugs:

This thread has made my day, what a beautiful little boy you have and huuuuuge congratulations on your second pregnancy. I actually have goosegumps after reading through your story. I love reading these success stories. Wishing you all the luck in the world with number two x

Thank you. I'm really glad that, after my journey, I am able to share this news and hope for other ladies going through similar experiences.

Rach - awesome story. Thank you for sharing and keeping it updated. To conceive the second one so quick after waiting 4 years for the first one is amazing!!!!!!!!!! Hope you are enjoying your lil family :hugs:

I am enjoying every minute - thank you :) :hugs: It has been well worth the wait!

Aww Rach what an amazing story stumbled on the thread and loved the pics of thomas... I have been ttc no. 2 for nearly 7 years, starting ivf journey in 10 days cant wait, and how amazing concieving no. 2 with no problems, have you found out the sex of this one. Xx x

Just wanted to update you all on the birth of my second son Cameron. He arrived (3 weeks ahead of schedule) during my dream birth experience - 6 hours start to finish, no pain relief, no tear :)
Hi big brother, Thomas, Daddy and I are loving every minute. It honestly makes all the hard years ttc'ing worth it every moment of every day.
Thank you for sharing our journey x

Attachments

• Cam2.jpg
    Cam2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 5
congrats - cameron looks gorgeous and you look very happy :flower:

Some pix of my beautiful boys x

Attachments

• IMG_1063b.jpg
    IMG_1063b.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1064b.jpg
    IMG_1064b.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1
Beautiful family! Thanks so much for sharing your story.

I have been ttc #1 for almost 5yrs and I too have moderate endometriosis in which I just had my second laparoscopy done last October. All the tests hubby and I have taken all come back normal. I have done 6 IUIs, taken Femara 2-3 times and am now on my 3rd cycle of clomid. After this we are no longer doing fertility treatments and leaving it in God's hands :thumbup:

God bless you :hugs:

Haha. So, funny, yet true story!

Rach27 is in fact ME! It's the profile name associated with an email account I no longer own with a password I forgot!

It was a complete fluke I found the thread!

I'm back on here some 8.5 years later (and no, I haven't been breastfeeding my youngest that long hahahaha!) because I'm pregnant with my third (with a new partner). Amazing that I posted the scan pics!

Anyway, relevant to this thread, we conceived naturally after about 6 months of NTNP and I have to admit the benefit of experience has not yet kicked in. I'm still as petrified as I was 11 years ago!!!

Good luck to everyone on this journey! It's never a dull one xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->