Our nursery is finally done :)

ready2Bmum

new mum :)
Reaction score
This room was a dark deep red colour with two beds, used as a spare room. My fantastic OH has transformed it, laying down new flooring and making it a soft, gentle room, ready for our little princess. so pleased with it :cloud9:

IMAG2063.jpg

IMAG2064.jpg

IMAG2065.jpg

IMAG2066.jpg

IMAG2067.jpg

there are a few small things left to be done. I plan on having her name over the sofa (we're not revealing it to family until after she's born) and I'm also making a frame with scan pics from 8, 12, 20 weeks and finishing with a pic of her in it. this will hang under her name.

..oh and the changer is now on the cot. I was just trying it out on the dresser.

Thanks ladies. I'm very happy with. No toys or personal things yet as we are waiting to see what gifts come. But I'm sure santy will bring things ;)

Adorable! I've always loved the tree idea.

So elegant and gorgeous, will help you feel so zen when night feeding and things eh :) Thanks for sharing, tell your OH he's done a wonderful job! I love the scan pic frame you're going to do as well, how special, I was thinking of something similar, but I'm very early at the moment hehe

So elegant and gorgeous, will help you feel so zen when night feeding and things eh :) Thanks for sharing, tell your OH he's done a wonderful job! I love the scan pic frame you're going to do as well, how special, I was thinking of something similar, but I'm very early at the moment hehe

Thank you for your kind comments :flower:
It's never too early to start getting ideas together. My original plans were sooo different I wanted too many different things in the room. I'm glad I gave myself time to scale it back and make it simple.

Best of luck with your pregnancy :hugs:

Beautiful room, very inspiring!

At the moment we can't decide on a colour - at this rate we would've painted the whole room in patches using the different testers! It's getting ridiculous but none of them seem 'right'. x

Thank you ladies :hugs:
Tinyfootsteps..did you choose a colour in the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->