Our nursery

jlw617

Mom to 2 girls
Reaction score
So I looked forever to try to find just the right crib skirt to go with our nautical themed nursery but I didn't want anything to cheesy as we're also trying to keep it more classic and not too babyish if that makes sense, well I couldn't find one that I really liked and when I did find one I kind of liked it was too much $$$ so I made one and finally got it up today! Here's a few other pictures too, we redid an old TV center into his clothing armoire, what do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 38
Not sure why it's upside down but oh well, here's a few more since I can't figure out how to post multiple pics ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 32
Another one, here's the armoire!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 15
Ok last one ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 19
Wow. Impressive. You are so organised. So far I've only bought a sling and 2 sleep suits lol. 💜 your nursery

So cute. Love the whale on the wall. Great job!

Thanks the funny thing about that whale is I saw it one day before we even got our bfp at marshalls or tj max and fell in love with it and decided I was going to incorporate it whether we had a boy or girl :winkwink:

Thanks ladies, sadly it's our first real decorated nursery we've ever had so I was really excited to do it!

Looks great :thumbup:

Wow you are so organised damn I need to get my butt into gear everything is just in a big pile in the nursery at the moment :wacko:

Looks Great :),

I'm jealous lol as really wanted to do a Nursery but I share a flat so only have my bedroom that is tiny so can't even have a baby corner to decorate

Looks Great :),

I'm jealous lol as really wanted to do a Nursery but I share a flat so only have my bedroom that is tiny so can't even have a baby corner to decorate

I do know what you mean, I couldn't have a decorated nursery with my first two, so this one was a special treat for me to do!

Looks great :thumbup:

Wow you are so organised damn I need to get my butt into gear everything is just in a big pile in the nursery at the moment :wacko:

Lol thanks, I doubt I'd be this organized if I had really little ones like you running around still though mine are 5 and 8 ;)

I didn't even shown the inside of the armoire, I got cheap plastic bins to insert in the drawers to keep everything separated and then I bought a ton of cute fabric bins to keep other things in, so really it's the lazy way of being organized ;)

There is no such thing as a lazy way when dealing with a newborn :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->