Our puppy died on xmas day :(

Awww bless ! I am so sorry to hear that ! RIP little puppy <3

aww hun thats sooo awful :( we just got a puppy and i couldnt imagine going through that. im sending huge huge hugs your way :hugs: xxxx

This is so sad :cry: Rest in Peace Brian and :hugs: to you and your family

xx

Oh No!! Poor Brian RIP little man!! He's around the same age as my little pup, she's 4.5months old! I'll be taking her collar off every time I leave her now!! Hope you get through this okay, and lots of :hugs: to you and the family!

That is so sad. I'm sorry that happened. RIP little pup.

Oh so sorry to hear, that must have been horroible for your OH to find him. We are taught to take the headcollars off the horses for this reason as they can easily hang themselves.

Thank you all SO MUCH for your kind words... You are all such lovely ladies, and I now know why I posted about Brian xxxxxxx :flower:

Omg that's really really horrible :cry: so sorry :hugs:

Poor little pup :cry: must have been heartbreaking for you all :hugs:

So sorry. We have two dogs ourselves and can't imagine finding them like that, especially on Christmas Day. :hugs: to you all.

RIP little Brian.

aw thats horrible! we've got a 6 month old puppy and would be devestated if anything was to happen to her!

hope you and your family are okay, RIP brian! xx

That is so sad, I'm so sorry hun. Also sorry that your OH had to see that :nope: My family dog is a labradoodle and they really are beautiful dogs. RIP :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->