Our stroller

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Well as some of you know we went stroller shopping yesterday :D Anyways thought I'd post a few pics (I made poor Stan take the thing out of the box and put it together to make sure we had all the parts :rofl: He couldn't get it all back in the box)

Attachments

• tn_DSC04554.JPG
    tn_DSC04554.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 68
  • tn_DSC04557.JPG
    tn_DSC04557.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 41
  • tn_DSC04558.JPG
    tn_DSC04558.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 44
I've seen lots of those here! They are really nice. Looks great but it will look even better with baby in there :)

we have the same one, only mine has a different fabric (animals) on it:)

This was the only fabric they had for this type of stroller, we looked at the Graco ones, but they didn't seem as sturdy as this. We were kind of limited in our choices only because we rely so much on public transit we really needed something lightweight (well relatively lightweight :D)

You'll have to tell me how you like it when your LO arrives ;)

The only reason we bought our stoller was because it was boxing day and it was 186 bux!! What a steal it's a great stroller!!

Aqau go have your baby already!! What are you still doing here??? LOL

Just kidding hun

That's a great price! I think we paid around $300 for us, with taxes, but MIL actually bought it for us so it was free :rofl:

Ooo love that :D

Great feeling having it in the house but I wanted my :baby: in it NOW and I got it near the end! You'll be potty for months lol

The only reason we bought our stoller was because it was boxing day and it was 186 bux!! What a steal it's a great stroller!!

Aqau go have your baby already!! What are you still doing here??? LOL

Just kidding hun
Gosh you mad lol Seen under her username? Its kinda ....

"step away from the over due pregnant lady" alert really :rofl:

:rofl: I have been since the 20 week scan when we started buying baby clothes. You should see our bedroom :rofl: stuffed with boxes and bags

It was really hard for me having my stroller and Angel being in the hospital. I was super impatient! I had my stroller and I had my baby but couldn't use it!

I just saw what Aqua put under her name roflmao

Has anyone tried the silvercross 3D pram system?

ive just paid £300 for it and want to know what you all think of it??

Heres a picture of it, mines just plain black though.

Pram.jpg

I have the silvercross 3D pram system too.
This one:
https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/33814809e24d60639.jpg
And the same car seat.

Vickie I love your stroller(pram)!

I have the silvercross 3D pram system too.
This one:
https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/33814809e24d60639.jpg
And the same car seat.

Vickie I love your stroller(pram)!

I was going to get that one but i thought hmm Rachel youll get that one dirty in no time ha!

Beautiful stroller Vickie...I can just imagine you pushing your kitties round the house in it :rofl:

I know!Thats what I was thinking at the store!
But I couldn't force myself to buy something dark when I knew it's a girl...I actually wanted pink but changed my mind at the last minute because she would look like a cotton candy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->