Our stroller

Thats similar to mine but mines black, i got the car seat and a carrycot too which just lifts in and out of the pram. I had my OH set mine up too as soon as i got it home lol

Beautiful stroller Vickie...I can just imagine you pushing your kitties round the house in it :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Actually packed it back up to keep cat hair off of it (well as much as possible anyways). And one cat hid, apparently the stroller scared him, the other got put in the box while Stan was assembling it :rofl:

The only reason we bought our stoller was because it was boxing day and it was 186 bux!! What a steal it's a great stroller!!

Aqau go have your baby already!! What are you still doing here??? LOL

Just kidding hun

I am wondering the same thing Steph!

Mines v. similar to yours, havent put it up though, the cats will destroy it.

Aren't they just great though!

xx

We like to make sure all the parts are there and in good condition, so poor Stan has had to assemble everything we've bought and than unassemble it. Stroller is great though, seems really easy to use and the carseat was pretty simple as well. Always a good thing with new parents :D

We like to make sure all the parts are there and in good condition, so poor Stan has had to assemble everything we've bought and than unassemble it. Stroller is great though, seems really easy to use and the carseat was pretty simple as well. Always a good thing with new parents :D

Yeah i should probably assemble mine before my month is up otherwise i wont be able to return it if theres a wheel missing :rofl:

:happydance: I like it !!! Very nice of your MIL to get that for you :)

Very nice. I still have to do all that shopping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->