Our surprise pregnancies - lets stick together

dreambaby

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
I thought I would set up this thread for ladies that have have shared the joy of surprise recently !!!! :shock::shock::shock:
This can be a place for us to chat and keep each other updated on our progress.
:hugs:

I'm here but off to bed, see you in the morning :)

I'm here but off to bed, see you in the morning :)

Ok cool, it's 9am here - tehehehe how funny. Where do you live?
Night night though !!! Speak soon, sleep well.
let me know what your age gaps between your little ones will be. My son is 11 months now, so there will probably be about 20 months or so between them. But to be honest I have no idea how far gone I am, got the doctors on Tuesday though.

Hi! I'll have about a 22 month age gap between this baby and my youngest. Hes 14 months now.

Hi :hi:

Great idea for a thread- I'll make sure I subscribe :) As I said before with my first 2 I had a 19 month age gap and this time with my huge surprise I'll have a 3 year age gap.

This baby was a huge shock and it still doesn't feel real, I've hardly bought anything and now starting to panic :lol:

Hello! i'm 18 years old, i found out i was pregnant with our 'whoopsie' baby when i was 16 and i gave birth when i was 17. I can honestly say i wanted another baby straight after as i've always loved and wanted to have my children in pairs! every child needs a friend, and who better a friend (or enemy) than a sibling close to their age?! my OH kept telling me no, but he eventually came around when emily was 8 months old! got pregnant first try, and now im 28 weeks pregnant with a boy! there will be an age gap of 18 months, although i'm much of rathered only about 10 months tbh lol! x

Great idea for a thread- I'll make sure I subscribe :) As I said before with my first 2 I had a 19 month age gap and this time with my huge surprise I'll have a 3 year age gap.

This baby was a huge shock and it still doesn't feel real, I've hardly bought anything and now starting to panic :lol:

You may not feel prepared, but I bet you will be fine. I am soooo excited for you. Looks like you will be the first of us to have your surprise baby. Do you know the gender?

Hello! i'm 18 years old, i found out i was pregnant with our 'whoopsie' baby when i was 16 and i gave birth when i was 17. I can honestly say i wanted another baby straight after as i've always loved and wanted to have my children in pairs! every child needs a friend, and who better a friend (or enemy) than a sibling close to their age?! my OH kept telling me no, but he eventually came around when emily was 8 months old! got pregnant first try, and now im 28 weeks pregnant with a boy! there will be an age gap of 18 months, although i'm much of rathered only about 10 months tbh lol! x

I read one of your posts about your daughter being a laid back easy baby. My son is the same and I do have worries about getting the complete opposite this go round !!:dohh:

aloha all

This was most definitely a surprise pregnancy. I thought we were done after our third. We WANTED to be done after our third.

I guess the universe had other ideas!

You may not feel prepared, but I bet you will be fine. I am soooo excited for you. Looks like you will be the first of us to have your surprise baby. Do you know the gender?

I do! It's another little man :cloud9: I'm kind of freaking out about having 2 boys too- only because boys are very rare in my family and I just haven't experienced brothers :lol:

We had planned this next baby for 3 years time !!! I was on the contraceptive pill called Cerazette. I only stopped taking it last Friday when I tested positive, I recently had a wave of the exact same nausea I had when I was pregnant with Max. I felt hungover, without alcohol !!! I have no idea how far gone I am. The clear blue digital says 2-3 which means 2-3 weeks since ovulation. But I don't know how accurate these are. Do any of you? The last bleed I can remember was a very light bleed the middle of Oct (about 2 days).

alicecooper - I do believe things happen for a reason !!
embo216 - I have one brother and two sisters and we have always got on great !!! I am sure your kids will adore each other.

We had planned this next baby for 3 years time !!! I was on the contraceptive pill called Cerazette. I only stopped taking it last Friday when I tested positive, I recently had a wave of the exact same nausea I had when I was pregnant with Max. I felt hungover, without alcohol !!! I have no idea how far gone I am. The clear blue digital says 2-3 which means 2-3 weeks since ovulation. But I don't know how accurate these are. Do any of you? The last bleed I can remember was a very light bleed the middle of Oct (about 2 days).

I had no idea how far along I was with this one as I thought I'd had a really heavy period 2 weeks previously but I found a rogue Pregnancy test and it came up mega strong :dohh: I cried like a baby lol, I felt awful! I booked a private scan with babybond a few days later and found out I was 7 weeks.

I am tempted to book a private scan, I will see what the doctor says on Tuesday, I don't know if they are likely to refer me for an early scan??
I used Babybond for my sons early gender scan, they were great !!!

aloha all

This was most definitely a surprise pregnancy. I thought we were done after our third. We WANTED to be done after our third.

I guess the universe had other ideas!

I'm the youngest of four kids, the oldest now 40yrs old, I'm 28 years old. My sister 3 years older than me was the accident. I'm glad my parents decided to have me for company for her !!! tehehehehe. We are all fab friends and still go out together regularly and all our kids. Bank holidays are so much fun !!! :happydance:

Hey girls! I'm roughly 4 weeks preggo, aka, 15dpo lol. Crazy how that works.

We had planned on maybe thinking about more in a years time, actually wasn't sure I wanted another baby really. But we had oopsie sex at the wrong time and here I am!
My son is 14 months old now, so will have 23 month gap between them.

Hi Katerdid :hi:
We could possibly have the same due date!! I need to speak to a doctor of course, a scan would be good to determine my dates too.

So I'm new here. Just found out im expecting my first... of course i find out the day after my birthday...

Hi everyone! For years, even with quite a few unprotected sex (TMI) slip-ups, I never got pregnant. Turns out I had a fibroid that was probably preventing it. In April of 2011, I finally had surgery to take it out. Met a guy in Nov, 2011, we started dating in March of 2012, and in July of 2012—oops! Found out I was pregnant! lol. I guess I was so used to being able to dtd and not get pregnant that I continued the behavior even after the fibroid was removed. :D I am now 28 weeks along and looking forward to my baby boy due March, 2013!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->