Our surprise pregnancies - lets stick together

77Tulips - :hugs: Everything will work itself out. I'm not sure how to get around some of the outside activities. Do you have any sisters/brothers/close friends that could come with you to certain places?, so that the kids see certain days as an extended family activity day. That way you wont need to do the things that are too dangerous/risky but you can be there and cheer on the rest. Your other kids will get extra company with the added benefit of extra pairs of hands as you get further into your pregnancy.

I suffered the joys of the 'dildo cam' (sorry couldn't think of a better description) yesterday evening. We went for an emergency scan as I have been in extreme discomfort and they thought it might be ectopic. They only found an empty sac in my uterus, no yolk sac. Now they have said that according to my LMP I should be around 7 - 9 weeks. However this scan looks more like 5 weeks. I have to go back in 10 days to see if it is developing or not. I am so worried that it has stopped growing !! (I was on the pill though so they have admitted we have no idea when I ovulated).
It is really hard to get attached to a life and have no idea of whether it is going to stay with you.
The waiting game is horrid, I've been signed off work due to the discomfort which has made it a little easier but I hate waiting !!!! :growlmad:

This pregnancy was definitely a surprise but we are making the best out of it and are very excited! :)

Mine is also a surprise, massive surprise!! No idea how far along I am as hadnt taken a jot of notice when my lmp was, ooops

Paying for a scan tomorrow so im hoping that they will spot something but not overly hopeful as they only do external ones, did a clearblue digital 9 days ago and it was saying 3+ so if their accurate I must of been over 5 weeks then right?

I agree..... I think I will be more attached once I know everything is ok at the scan in 4 days :wacko: I have to say tho that since I hear babys heartbeat quite easily on the doppler now Im getting more attached but these headaches are brutal. Oh and I couldnt resist posting pic of my little girl I got her a Jumperoo yesterday early xmas pressie and she luvs it! And heres my youngest boy.

Oh and congrats to everyone!

Dreambaby hope your little one is ok, whens your next scan xx

Attachments

• 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1
Dunno how I did not see this link til just now :haha: I'm 21 and the baby is due 6 weeks after my final exams at uni so fx I manage to graduate :dohh: my journey into uni is a nightmare which I do on public transport so if I'm very heavy towards the end of the semester/exams I might need to get cabs. If we'd planned this we'd have waited another few months to be clear of my finals but well I'll take one healthy baby at any time he or she would like to arrive thanks very much :flower:
H&h pregnancies to all of you :D

Hi ladies :hi::dance:
I am sooo happy, I had a scan this morning and our little surprise bean is measuring.
6 weeks 3/4 days. I even saw its little heart beat - amazing !!! :cloud9:

Sparkles11- They used the external transducer on me today and we could see everything quite clear which was good. And yes I think 3+ is 5 weeks+. I wonder how far gone you are???!!!

I also agree with you ladies that any surprise baby is a good surprise I am really excited now it has sunk in.

Chanchita91 - I have every faith in you finishing the year and good luck in your studies !!!! Imagine how fab you will feel if you can achieve this, difficult as it will be at times. We will be here if you want to vent at any time. :flower:

Dreambaby looks like we have the same due date then as I was given approx 6.3/4 days too! :happydance:

Dunno how I did not see this link til just now :haha: I'm 21 and the baby is due 6 weeks after my final exams at uni so fx I manage to graduate :dohh: my journey into uni is a nightmare which I do on public transport so if I'm very heavy towards the end of the semester/exams I might need to get cabs. If we'd planned this we'd have waited another few months to be clear of my finals but well I'll take one healthy baby at any time he or she would like to arrive thanks very much :flower:

Welcome & Congrats thats fab! h& h 9 months to you too!

I am sooo happy, I had a scan this morning and our little surprise bean is measuring.

Sparkles11- They used the external transducer on me today and we could see everything quite clear which was good. And yes I think 3+ is 5 weeks+. I wonder how far gone you are???!!!

I also agree with you ladies that any surprise baby is a good surprise I am really excited now it has sunk in.

Chanchita91 - I have every faith in you finishing the year and good luck in your studies !!!! Imagine how fab you will feel if you can achieve this, difficult as it will be at times. We will be here if you want to vent at any time. :flower:

Hun thats excellent at least you can breathe a little easy and not worry about it now. I had my scan on xmas eve and have to say all my worrys and feelings of doubt have gone away since I seen my little baby Im so in love! Here s/he is :

Attachments

• 738.jpg
    738.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 2

Welcome & Congrats thats fab! h& h 9 months to you too!

Hun thats excellent at least you can breathe a little easy and not worry about it now. I had my scan on xmas eve and have to say all my worrys and feelings of doubt have gone away since I seen my little baby Im so in love! Here s/he is :

Thank you, this is a beautiful scan picture !!! So exciting !! :happydance:

no one around on this one lol..... had my 20 week scan on monday we are having a girly and everything perfect altho Im suffering lol xx

I was wondering if I can join this group! I could used the support!!!

Sorry ladies,
Here is my story (finally have a mom minute!)
I'm 30 years old married with the most amazing 16 month old son who is my world...when he was 8 months I got pregnant...during a dating scan it was confirmed the baby stopped growing at 7 weeks and I miscarried. I had a feeling something wasn't right so I never mourned. I was not prepared for another baby then but did eventually get over that and was hopeful, but something always told me it wasn't going to stick. Fast forward....here I am pregnant what I think is 8.5 weeks...and I'm beside myself. From the outside I am 30, married,great jobs, beautiful home and son so what's my problem... On the inside I'm petrified, anxious and scared. My marriage is in shambles and I'm so sick with this pregnancy that I can barley find the energy to play with my son. I'm as sad as I am to say this still devastated . When things looked really bad at home I didn't even think I wanted to have another as it would just complicate things more. Here I am we used protection...I cry every night.

I may sound crazy to u guys but I need somewhere to talk. Everyone else wi judge me saying to get over it I put myself in this position or be thankful I can have kids.

Believe me babies r a blessing and when it's here I will love that baby to the world n back but right now I feel alone and lost

I may even end up single with 2 babies :(

Thanks for reading everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"