Our WaTeR Baby's Arrival (Posterior style) ---> The Bradley Way <3

Thanks!

Just read my labor records. Turns out my boy was posterior! That explains the extreme back labor and 6 hours of pushing!

Having had a posterior baby naturally too I feel your pain with those back contractions!! Great story, inspired me to write my own soon!

Thanks Hun!
Boy am I glad they didnt tell me he was posterior until recently! I would have given up, I'm sure! Lol....but DANG!!! Does back labor suck! Shhh lol

congrats hun, very brave woman managing back contractions :hugs: :flower:

Congratulations :flower: what a lovely story

What a great story. Reminds me of my own son's birth very much. Also a posterior labour, and I got up to 7cms dilated...and stopped. As well as being posterior, his head had 'deflexed', which basically means it was twisted sideways, and he couldn't get out. After two days of early labour, and thirty hours of full labour - I had to have an emergency c-section. What a huge disappointment. Congrats on pushing through, I know EXACTLY what back labour feels like and I know it must have been a very painful experience, so I am very glad you got to have such a fabulous birth.

Congratulations & a very big well done!Great photos x

Thank you for sharing your amazing story!!! and congratulations!!!

:hi: I was browsing the L&B forums (even though I'm not prego yet lol!) and you told someone to check out your waterbirth story so I followed :flower: because I've been looking up waterbirths and I absolutely loved your whole story and it gives me hope that I'll be able to do the same! Showers and baths have always been a huge comfort for me, I don't like to take medications, so hopefully I'll be able to get through L&D much the same that you did :)

Congrats (even though it is a bit late) :) You're story is amazing and has definitely inspired me!

:hi: I was browsing the L&B forums (even though I'm not prego yet lol!) and you told someone to check out your waterbirth story so I followed :flower: because I've been looking up waterbirths and I absolutely loved your whole story and it gives me hope that I'll be able to do the same! Showers and baths have always been a huge comfort for me, I don't like to take medications, so hopefully I'll be able to get through L&D much the same that you did :)

Congrats (even though it is a bit late) :) You're story is amazing and has definitely inspired me!

Aww :blush: thanks hun! I def believe you can do it! I know in the US they make an unmedicated childbirth out to be this unattainable goal, but if you educate yourself its really not! i believe education is the key to going all natural...and a great support system plus a holistic minded care provider :D Dont let the media scare you! in the majority of countries women do this epi free :D
I am glad to be able to inspire you! When you do have your little one, id love to read your story!!!

What an amazing birth story!! Thank you so much for sharing with us and congrats on an amazing birth and your new baby boy. xx

Wowwee! What an amazing and inspiring birth story. I so wish I could birth in water. You write so well x

Your story was so fantastic! I hope that when the time comes, I will be as lucky. Thank you very much for sharing. :hugs:

:blush: thank you ladies :friends:
Best of luck to everyone and biggest lesson of all...follow your intuition! No matter what that may mean, just follow it :flower:

Great birth story, congratulations!!! I am so happy for you :D

Guppy, I also live in coastal NH and had my daughter in September (8th) of 2010!!! Nice coincidence :) I also used midwives, but did not have a water birth. Looks like you are due soon with your second child! I am currently trying to conceive my second :) Good luck with your second birth. Thanks for sharing your story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->