Our WaTeR Baby's Arrival (Posterior style) ---> The Bradley Way <3

Congrats on Isaiah!!! :cloud9: What an amazing birth story! It really increases my desire of having a waterbirth when my time to have a baby finally comes. After reading your story, I really hope I do. Thanks for sharing your story & enjoy your beautiful son. :flower:

Thank you ladies :friends:

Im so sorry for not seeing the previous responses!
Im glad to send some positive birthing stories your way. It truly is an amazing feeling!

Guppy, I also live in coastal NH and had my daughter in September (8th) of 2010!!! Nice coincidence :) I also used midwives, but did not have a water birth. Looks like you are due soon with your second child! I am currently trying to conceive my second :) Good luck with your second birth. Thanks for sharing your story!

Hi hon!
Where did you birth at? With DS1, i went to wentworth douglass.
I am no expecting #3 (sorry it took me so long to see the responses :blush:). I went with the Concord Birth Center with DS2 and had an out of hospital water birth. Im doing the same with this one. Those MWs were awesome! The Birth Cottage looks like a fab option, but my insurance wont cover them.

Sending you loads of :dust: in conceiving your second, if you are still waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->