Outside space

MrsT&Ben

Reaction score
If your only outside space was a very small front garden which people could see into would you use it?

We live a flat which used to be a house, iykwim, so the garden is over looked by the lady who lives in the bottom flat. But it is also clearly visable by people walking up and down the road.
Would this bother you or would you use it regardless.

It is only big enough for a very small table and chairs and enough space for lo to play in. No space for garden toys.

What would you do?

Would you be pissed off of you were the lady who lived in the flat?

i dont see a problem, if the garden belongs to the upper flat then its perfectly reasonable for the occupiers to use it

people being able to see in isnt really an issue, even with a 6 foot fence round gardens people can see in from their upstairs windows.

ide use it. our flat layout is the same (im the bottom floor flat).
no one really uses the garden except us & the guy next door (house into 5 flats) when its sunny.
none of the other 6 people use it though.. i dont know why, maybe they think i'll be watching them?
but having said that if i go out for a cigarette i leave the door open & LO shouts 'ello (enter name) howa u turday?' :dohh:
xx

Well it's your space, use it :D we often play in our front garden!

I would use it hun, we have a back garden but one side the fence is about 4 f high and we are always talking to our neighbors :) LO loves it outside. xx

I would use it. Our house now has a backyard but no sun hits it and all it is is neighbors fencing so nothing to look at. We sit in our driveway and do grill in driveway too. I personally would set it up so my back is what is visible to her if possible for a bit of privacy but if its yours use it!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->