Ov 8 days after af!?

tayl0r

Reaction score
Hey Ladies- I apologize for the rant I'm about to type but I'm just SO confused and can't really seem to find an answer! I also posted this in TWW but I thought maybe I'd get some different feedback in different sections, as I'm not really exactly sure where this belongs.

My periods have been pretty irregular the past couple months. Cycle#1- 24 days. Cycle#2- 37 days. Cycle#3 (this past cycle)- 34 days. I do not chart or temp. I usually determine ov by cramps about half way through my cycle.

Background info- a few months ago, about the end of the summer, I had AWFUL stabbing cramping pain in my lower abdomen. I went to my doctor and she confirmed I was ovulating. (First cycle off of nuvaring). Since then it's never been very strong like it was that once.

My last cycle ended last Thursday 12/27. It lasted 4 days, but I would only bleed half of each day. The end of the 3rd day to the 4th day I didn't even need to use anything. It was only "old blood"/ brown when I wiped.

Last night I had a tiny bit of sticky/stretchy ewcm. Today, loads of it- I've never ever had that much.

Within the hour, I started getting the pinching cramps in the same spot as I had them before when the doc confirmed ov. Strong for a couple minutes and now it's more dull. Not strong, just noticeable. Could this infact be ovulation?

If so, what are the chances of me actually becoming pregnant? I wasn't expecting to O this early so oh and I didn't dtd yesterday or today. We did however 3 days ago, twice. 4 days ago and 5 days ago. I'm afraid if this is O that I'm missing my chance this month. Is there any way to catch it if we dtd tonight?? So nervous!

Lastly- I know this means next to nothing, and most of you will probably think I'm crazy (I even think so, haha!) but when oh and I dtd a few days ago I just felt like this was our month. And I immediately felt different. Not sure how else to explain it!

What do you ladies think? I appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks in advance! *dust to all!*

Honestly, it happens to me all the time. I could never figure out why I ovulate right after my period ends but it happens. It's like my period ends and then 5 days later BAM! I'm ovulating. I know I conceived my 4th that way. My period ended and that night we DTD (weren't trying) and I got pregnant. I guess I was ovulating either during my period or just as my period ended. I don't know if it affects our LP though and that's a concern when trying to get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->