Ov pain?

Mummafrog

New FTM to baby girl
Reaction score
Can we talk about ovulation pains?

Who gets them? What is your experience? How bad is the pain?

For those who do get ov pains - is it consistent every month?

I have had extremely painful ovulations in the past (It only started after my first child), like wriggling around on the bed and needing pain relief, but I can't remember if the levels of pain go up and down or if it's always severe when I actually do ovulate..
This month I think I ovulated on Friday, I had some ov pain but it wasn't that bad and a dark line on an opk but not quite positive.
I'm still getting lots of ewcm so I'm worried I haven't yet but the tests aren't dark anymore...

I get it and feel it every month to varying degrees. I am temping and doing opks so it gives me a pretty good indication of things actually happening.

Generally I just get a day or two of crampy feeling around that time but a few months ago it was the most intense it has ever been, I had some usual crampy pains while watching TV and then it got really intense for about 10 mins and then subsided.

I think perhaps you probably did O that day, didnt quite catch your surge on the opk because of timing. I think you can still get patches of ewcm after, maybe just BD anyway if you have the chance.

Good luck xx

I get ov pains. Only ever on my “good” side as I’m tubeless on my right side. Fortunately since my ectopic, my body has learned to ovulate from the left side! Anyways, I just happened to catch my pos opk and ov pains about 6 hours later that lasted about half an hour, nothing too painful, just noticeable :dust:

Thanks loves. I was worried because it wasn't as intensely painful as I've had before. I really hope I've ov'd. We did insems the morning on Friday and I got the pains in the evening and then also insemmed on Saturday morning so if that WAS it then the timing was great.
If we don't catch this month I might have to start temping because I'm so mad at opks right now 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->