OV Watch. Has anybody used this?

babyfever14

Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm new to this site but I've been TTC for 6 months. No joy as yet :( I'm wondering if anybody has tried the OV Watch.. I've heard bits about it but wondering if anybody has used this and had success stories?
Thanks in advance girls!

Never heard of it, not sure I'd want that kind of thing on my wrist all the time, it's pretty obvious it's not a regular watch (considering no one really knows we are TTC) and I'm not really sure how that would work as far as temping goes.

Looking at the reviews on Amazon it looks like they are mostly positive. Though the bad reviews make me not want to spend $150 on a watch! One women said it had her O date completely wrong (right O day confirmed by a Dr.) and another women said you can't use the watch if you have a cycle longer than 38 days.

Would be interested to hear other reviews from ladies on here, but I'm not sure if anyone has one.

Hey! Thanks for your reply... Yh I saw those reviews too. Think you just have to wear it for 6 consecutive hours a day and it takes readings of the sodium chloride in your sweat and let's you know when you become fertile. Pretty expensive though!
I see you've been TTC for 8 months.. Will it be your first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->