OvaCue Fertility Monitor, anyone?

kiwilove

Reaction score
I have posted this in another thread but got no feedback, so I apologize if you have already seen this.

So I have been considering buying the Ovacue FM. It is expensive so I want to make sure it will be useful to me.
My cycles are long. Usually 75ish days but can go past 200 sometimes. I have been reading a lot about it, instructions say to uuse it if cycles are shorter then 45 days. Anyone out there with longer cycles that use this? Will this help me?
I got two positive opks this cycles a week apart, I feel like I ovulated but temps are not showing it. I need something with accuracy. Please help, any advice at all?

Certainly not willing to do CBFM as I would have to buy a lot of strips

Ive never heard of Ovacue, but have you thought of trying Duofertility? if i could afford it i would have one, it measures your BBT 20,000 times a day, and you get the help of fertility experts too.

I bought an ovacue a few years ago... But found out I was pregnant a day before it came in the mail!! We use to have a big thread on it!! You should search it and read through the girls results! I know a few got bfps!!

I just bought one, will start using it tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think!

I have one- I won it, actually. I have been using it for about 6 months, but only just went on Clomid this week, due to an ovulation issue, so I will be very interested to know if I get different reads.
I think it is great- I especially like how you can look at your whole past & see patterns (which is good for me, as irregular as I am).
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->