Ovarian drilling support group TTC

jenncruises

Reaction score
I am horrible at these forums because the information flows so quickly and I can't keep up. I am also the type of TTC girl that does not like to over focus all of my effort on my situation because I do think it makes things worse. I've done that in the past and ended up just putting my life on hold and my marriage at risk and it was ALL BAD. so I would rather form a close knit small group to correspond with.

So this is my story: I have always had irregular cycles. i don't mean like 40 days then 28 days... i mean like 6 week periods followed by 8 months of nothing. I never had a good relationship with my mom who never took me to a gyno so never got checked out early in life. I've now been married almost 10 years and have been trying the entire time. we've tried IUIs, chlomid, metformin, and have gotten pregnant 3 times and lost the baby 3 times, once to a blighted ovum. I am diagnosed with PCOS and a very bad case of it. When the docs give me meds to ovulate I have the follicles of 40 women all at once! It is really bad and I do get hyper stimulation. we've taken lots of breaks along the way because we've needed to and early this week i did the ovarian drilling. at the same time at the laproscopy, doc did a hysteroscopy and checked my tubes and he said everything went great. this surgery was our last attempt to get pregnant and have our children naturally. if it doesn't work we are going to adopt. I started a support group about 5 years ago and all 11 of the other women are now parents of at least 1 child, most with 2 and from both adoption and natural birth experiences and have all really turned their back on me because they dont want to rememebr the infertility days. It's absolutely awful that they let me be there for them in their time of need but abaondoned me in mine. i've come to forgive them and some befriend again, but just can't talk about this stuff with them. I am really looking for a group of 6-8 women dealing with similar situations to help each other through this. Interested? Let me preset some ground rules. 1. log on and post at least once a week. 2. involve yoruself in the other girls situations and not just your own. 3. if you become pregnant please continue to share without boasting (I know this seems duh) 4. if someone become pregnant, have the ability to be happy for them and support the next struggle in their journey.:thumbup:

maybe I came across badly.... I'm sorry if I did. I am really just looking for a core group of support sisters. no one interested?

Hey Hun didn't wanna read and run xxx I wish you luck on your journey xxx I cannot begin to understand what you have/are going through xxx I am sure there is some ladies on here that are going through the same thing xxx :hugs: xxx

Sorry about yr experience. I think a support group is a fab idea but you cant lay down the law in yr ground rules telling people how many times they have to post etc...GOOD LUCK!

hiya hun,

I'm not sure if you have, but you might be better posting in the long term TTC section, you may find more ladies with similar issues there that you can support & vice versa.

good luck with this part of your TTC journey

xx

How long after your ovarian drilling did it take you to recover? I had the exact same procedure 4 weeks ago and I am still bleeding a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->