Ovary pains both sides =(

Butterfly89

Mama of 1
Reaction score
I'm 2 or 3 days late and I've had mild crampy feelings in my belly, but no AF! Usually I cramp the day AF is due then get spotting, then it hits full force, but nothing yet. I'm never late, sometimes early though, 1 or 2 days. I have a pretty regular cycle despite my endo.

But all night I've been getting extremely bad stabby pains in what seems like both ovaries, like really close to my hip bones. The pains are so bad they are making me dizzy, nauseous, feverish, and its shooting down into my legs even. Blegh.

Does this sound like cysts?! I had what I thought was one before, but they checked and no, it wasn't and they said I have 0 signs of ever having cysts. It was just, sorry TMI, air pushed up from BDing lol. :blush: Didn't know that could happen. But I haven't even been near OH lately because I've been exhausted! So I know its not that again.

Also having creamy yellow/white CM with no itch or odour, hot flashes, thirsty, exhausted, sore bb's, etc... But BFN today. The internet is scaring me into thinking I have chlamydia, lol, but there's no way unless OH is cheating, and I know he'd never do that!

What the heck though? I feel really sick tonight, it kinda eases off, then hits me full force again. I can't go to the doctor for 3 months because I'm on a probationary period for a new job so that means NO absences.

I don't think its really emergency worthy, but I'm worried what it is...

Sorry Butterfly, I'm not sure what it could be, but I just wanted to wish you well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->