Ovary "Pressure" one week after period??

amberhaze

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I am new to the site and found it while searching for some information on a strange thing happening to me.

First to introduce myself...I am 27 years old and have been TTC for about 4 years. The first 2 years were basically not NOT TTC. The 3rd year we got serious about it, but I have irregular periods (usually every 2 months), so it was very rough timing it... Last March we finally got a BFP and then lost our sweet blessing at 7 weeks :cry: It pretty much devastated both of us and it has been really horrible since we want so badly to have a child. (It has been a year and I still haven't gotten that "grail" of a pink line again yet :nope:) A month after we lost the baby, my grandmother passed away and the day after the funeral my husband lost his job. 5 months later he found a job he loved and we thought our luck was turning around and then he lost that job after only 3 months...

This has been the hardest part of our marriage...seeing couples around us that aren't even ttc or don't want kids get PG- we just celebrated 7 years together on 6/5/11 and never thought that our lives would turn out the way it has- but whose has? lol. We are so in love and so ready to add a child to our family.

Now to get down to business...I haven't been able to go back to the Dr. for any further testing or anything because of having NO INSURANCE since my DH lost his job and is on unemployment and we definitely can't afford to do anything without any insurance.

My question is, I just had my period (5/27-6/2) and about a week after AF ended I started having some weird "twinges" or pressure in my ovaries(mostly the right side of my lower abdomen, but sometimes it's both sides or even the middle sometimes)...It's not painful, but I definitely stop and take notice of it- it comes and goes and yesterday it even kind of felt further down like my actual pelvis. I DO normally feel my ovaries aching around time of "OV" and can tell when I'm going to ovulate because of it, but this seems different and it's way too early for it anyway.

Anyway, has anyone else ever had this and do I have good reason to be freaking out like I am, lol. My friend tells me that it could just be irritable bowels and gas pushing on my ovaries,but?? Look it up on the net and you get all kinds of scary "could be" results. Another TTC friend tells me that it could be a GOOD sign that my ovaries are working up to ovulate? :shrug:

I definitely can't go to the Dr. unless it's an emergency and I'm not in real "pain", so that's not going to happen...

If you've ever had this can you share here and give me some info, reassurance or let me know what it ended up being?

Thanks so much in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->