Over 16 weeks and knackered!

N

Neecee

Is anyone else still really tired? Since I've reached the 16 weeks mark, I've been so tired! I feel like I can never get enough sleep and I'm SO looking forward to the bank holiday weekend so I can get some kip!:sleep:

Should I still be feeling so tired in the second tri? Is anyone else struggling to stay awake?

i think it was about 14/15 weeks i started to not feel as tired!! everyones diff hun youll prob find one day that the tiredness is gone! hope it happens soon for you :)

Completely. There has been no 2nd tri for me. Just one continuous nauseous exhaustion.

Completely. There has been no 2nd tri for me. Just one continuous nauseous exhaustion.

Oh no! You poor thing! :hugs: I'm trying to keep optimistic in the hope that I don't get a relapse of all the crappy stuff I've had to put up with for the past 4 months!

My nausea is letting up some, the tiredness is not! If you're taking anything for nausea, sometimes that can be the cause of sleepiness. Peanutbean, I feel horrible for you! Sorry Neecee, I don't know if tiredness at 16 weeks is normal!

Oh no! You poor thing! :hugs: I'm trying to keep optimistic in the hope that I don't get a relapse of all the crappy stuff I've had to put up with for the past 4 months!

Well I was trying to feel optimistic, and I'm being indulgent, I really am past the worst of the nausea but I am just as tired. I suspect I'm beginning to get into 3rd tri symptoms now without having had any bloom at all!

Tiredness could be a sign of low iron levels, have you had your blood results yet??

Tiredness could be a sign of low iron levels, have you had your blood results yet??

I couldn't get my 16 week appointment til 18 weeks coz they were all booked up, so I'll mention the tiredness then so they can check iron levels.

I'm still tried at 18 weeks and have had my blood checked regularily. I guess everyone is different. However, I'm not quite as tired as I was in my first tri. I can pretty much stay awake til supper time lol.

I had TOO MUCH sleep yesterday!!!! Hubby and I put our heads down for a lil nap at 6pm with the intention of waking up to watch the X Factor. Well he woke up but apparantly I wouldn't get up so I slept through and ended waking up at 4, 5 and 6am on a weekend morning!!!! Aaargh, I'm so annoyed!

Oh no you missed the x factor!! Hope you managed to catch the repeat. Are feeling any better or still tired?? x x

Oh no you missed the x factor!! Hope you managed to catch the repeat. Are feeling any better or still tired?? x x

I watched it this morning!

I'm tired right now actually but I REFUSE to lay my head down! I'm not having another non-work morning ruined!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->