Over 30, expecting #1

Congrats on the girl, woo hoo!

Afm, I am now full term as of Tuesday, so just in the wait and see phase. :)

I had my 12 week scan last week and everything was looking good :thumbup:

Hi all,

I'm 34 and pregnant for the first time. I was ttc for 4 years and have finally had success following IVF. Thought I would never get there. I am now 19 weeks and have 20 week scan next Tuesday.

xx

Hey ladies! Well Connor Maxwell was born on 10/30/11 at 2:38 am, 7lb 6oz, 20 inches long - two and a half weeks early!

Hi ladies!
I went off line for awhile because of complications in my first trimester. I just couldn't stand reading baby and bump when my own bump was so precarious. I hope that makes sense.
But, my lil' bean seems to be sticking around for good and I am venturing back into being happy about the pregnancy instead of just worried.
Although, can I just say that for me, pregnancy has not been easy :wacko:
I have had every possible symptom, plus additional fun ones like a hair line fracture in my pelvis from the ligaments being destabilized by the relaxin.
Still happy, just in pain :winkwink: sounds like I am getting ready for motherhood!
Sorry that I have missed so much- I am going to start reading the backlog right now.

Glad to see you back Lizzywiz and that your bean is hanging in there. Fingers crossed for an easier second tri :hugs:

:hugs: lizzy. Sorry you've had a rough time! Second tri is definitely easiest, so hopefully things get better soon.

I've started a parenting journal if any of you feel like stalking. The link is in my siggy!

Mrs. AJ- CONGRATULATIONS! and I am so stalking your parenting journal and hoping to learn something. I am terrified of newborns.

How's everyone doing today?

Today I feel kinda ok, actually! No nauseousness or head ache and just a little bit tired. My hips are going to hurt all of the way through, but they aren't too bad today. Counting my blessings.
Hope everyone else is doing well:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->