Over 30, expecting #1

Hi ladies, I hope everyone had a good weekend! Catching up on the thread has now made me want Taco Bell!

I just got back from my 1st scan, and I am having twins!! They look great, and their little hearts are already beating. They are each measuring at 6w1d, which is right on track since I know I ovulated on CD 16 rather than CD 14 (my ticker is based on LMP, so I may have to change that). I am so beyond excited right now! :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats on TWINS!

Wishin all of you a happy and healthy 9!

Michelle, twins!!! How exciting, congrats!

congrats michelle, so happy for you!! twins ... exciting! :happydance:

afm, i had my first ultrasound today also, measuring 6w2d, and the heartbeat was 132bpm. very very healthy baby!! it was the most amazing thing! :cloud9:

Thanks ladies!

Touch, I'm so glad that your scan went well yesterday! Seeing the heartbeat was the most amazing thing ever. I get to go back next Monday for 1 last scan with my FS before I am released to my regular OB. I was so nervous for yesterday's scan, but I can't wait for Monday! When is your next scan?

Another positive about the twins is that I will get more frequent scans, which means more chances to see the babies!

Thanks ladies!

Touch, I'm so glad that your scan went well yesterday! Seeing the heartbeat was the most amazing thing ever. I get to go back next Monday for 1 last scan with my FS before I am released to my regular OB. I was so nervous for yesterday's scan, but I can't wait for Monday! When is your next scan?

Another positive about the twins is that I will get more frequent scans, which means more chances to see the babies!

my next scan is in 2 weeks, then my last scan w/RE is 2 weeks after that. i'm so sad to leave my RE, he's wonderful!! i wish he could deliver my baby :)

Hi ladies, I hope everyone had a good weekend! Catching up on the thread has now made me want Taco Bell!

I just got back from my 1st scan, and I am having twins!! They look great, and their little hearts are already beating. They are each measuring at 6w1d, which is right on track since I know I ovulated on CD 16 rather than CD 14 (my ticker is based on LMP, so I may have to change that). I am so beyond excited right now! :cloud9:

Twins! How awesome congrats on your little bundles:flower:

How is everyone doing??

I just have to complain for a minute - it is October 12 and it 97 degrees outside!! I know I live in Arizona, but this is just getting ridiculous, even for here. I am ready for fall already!

You should come to New England! We've got some lovely fall weather here. Leaves are changing now too.

ooh, sounds wonderful hakunamatata! I could really go for some actual fall weather.

Mrs AJ - i feel you. i'm in SoCal and it was 103 yesterday, and i think its supposed to be the same today. next week is supposed to be in the high 90s also :( i want cool weather already!!

I think I'd rather have the warm weather!lol. NY and a high in the low 60's for the next week, but it feels like it's rained for 3mths!!! lol Wet leaves make for nasty roads

It can make things a bit slippery.

But I do love this time of year! I don't care for freezing my butt off in January, but I do like the autumn.

I was born & raised in NY but i swear i should have been in so cal!lol if it's under 75 degrees i'm cold and that seems to last ALL winter now!:haha::cold::cold::cold:

Well my hot flashes seemed to have stopped (for now at least) so i guess i should consider myself lucky to be preggo in winter! I'll be happy to be hotter!:rofl::rofl:

OOOHHHHH,,, and i did break down and get some hot chocolate mix (though i prefer the real deal:blush:) for the chilly nights we're already getting. Hmmmmm were did the name Cadbury come from again:haha::haha:

How is everybody these days?

I can't believe I'm half way there now, its crazy. And update on my scan which I was very excited about shows to be a girl!

Anyone else have updates or scans, inquiring minds want to know,lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->