Over 35 baby bumps

That's great Kathy. Won't be long til ur back there using the facilities!
I've got another scan in 2 weeks to check growth but baby is now in the 20th percentile so doing better :)

That's great Kathy. Won't be long til ur back there using the facilities!
I've got another scan in 2 weeks to check growth but baby is now in the 20th percentile so doing better :)

Fab news Tansey! Yep, really feel like the clock is ticking now we are into march, I'm due to have a baby this month, eeeeeeeek! :wacko:

39+1 bumpage!!!! Ready when you are baby...

39+1 weeks!.jpg

39+1 weeks front!.jpg

Measuring 4 weeks behind as of my midwife appointment on monday as baby is loooooooooow!

Oh wow Kathy I thought you'd have had baby by now - just shows that they'll only come when ready

Fab bump - defo low!

Oh wow Kathy I thought you'd have had baby by now - just shows that they'll only come when ready

Fab bump - defo low!

Hmmm, yes bubs still not ready to show his/her face! My date puts me at 39 weeks today ( rather than their 39+2) and my last 2 pregnancies lasted 39+1 and 39+4 (my dates) so I guess it could be anytime now...

Excited but a little scared after delivering a monster of a baby last time!!!

37 weeks - Fully baked pic:
37weeks.jpg
I think i look loads bigger now! I feel it too! Baby hasn't dropped yet either.

Kathy how are you doing?

37 weeks - Fully baked pic:
View attachment 588493
I think i look loads bigger now! I feel it too! Baby hasn't dropped yet either.

Kathy how are you doing?

Still here mate, lol! Getting loads of period type pains and on, off backache, BH are sometimes painful too!

Looking good on your bump pic! X

You look great Kathy! Hope baby comes soon for you & that im not far behind you! :)

You look great Kathy! Hope baby comes soon for you & that im not far behind you! :)

Thank you! This is now the longest I have been pregnant for in 3 pregnancies as I normally deliver at 39+. This is the last time I will be pregnant so I should really try to enjoy the last few days I guess!!! Finding it difficult at the stage though as I'm getting dreadfully painful braxton's every day by at least tea time :wacko:

Ooh maybe they're a sign that you're almost ready!
Im impatient as its my first - just so excited! :)

Ooh maybe they're a sign that you're almost ready!
Im impatient as its my first - just so excited! :)

Yes! I was almost ready! Baby Aoife Nerine was born this morning at 00.15! No water birth as I only just made it into the delivery room before I had to start pushing, lol! :wacko:

Good luck with your delivery hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->