Over 35 baby bumps

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Reckon we should have our own baby bumps thread?? :happydance:

I'll start it off - here's me at 27w3d - gawd knows what size I'll be at 9 months!!! :shrug: but for now I'm loving it and managing, so here's hoping it stays that way :cloud9:

https://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/FallenAngelFran/IMG00291-20110622-1803.jpg

Awwww, such a nice bump! Looking good!!!

On a totally different topic, looks like you have the long lost twin to my DSS's cat!

Aww thanks ladies, but come on - you've got to share yours :)

Re. my cat Lyvid - she has very common markings, I never realised till we moved a couple of years ago now and there's a cat similar down the street and our cat doesn't really leave our back garden, I found myself chasing after her a couple of times then realising it wasn't her at all :rofl:

We have three fur babies, the dog (Holly) and cat (Neaps) you can see in the picture and Neaps' brother (Tatties). They're my little darlings, couldn't be without them :cloud9:

lovely bumpage hun:winkwink:
great idea , bit early for my bump
but cant wait to put a pic up!!!

Fantastic bump - loved the cat and dog in the photo too :) I have 3 cats and a dog. I'll try and get DH to take a photo of my bump/bloat later, it is rather embarassing though - I just look very chunky! Maybe I can hide behind a couple of the cats :)

Or shove a couple of your cats up your jumper :rofl:

We all looked like that to begin with, don't be embarrassed about it, enjoy it - I've never been so happy with my body as I am with my bump - I love being pregnant :cloud9:

We all looked like that to begin with, don't be embarrassed about it, enjoy it - I've never been so happy with my body as I am with my bump - I love being pregnant :cloud9:

I probably could shove a couple of cats up there - they are wild at the minute, they will NOT leave me alone! I must smell funny.. they all want to sit on me all the time - the dog doesn't like it :flower:

You got a fab bump going on there :thumbup:

This is my 18+3 day one, first girl bump after 4 boys wasnt this big with the boys so dreading to see how big i get. :dohh:

Attachments

• Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 35

This is my 18+3 day one, first girl bump after 4 boys wasnt this big with the boys so dreading to see how big i get. :dohh:

Looking good though! I can't wait to get a lovely proper bump!

I cant wait to feel the kicking, getting a bit worried ive not felt movement yet... but can hear her moving on the doppler.

I cant wait to feel the kicking, getting a bit worried ive not felt movement yet... but can hear her moving on the doppler.

One of my friends didn't really feel her baby kick at all - apparently it was because of the postioning of the placenta. He is now a happy and healthy 2 year old!

Its good you have doppler for reassurance! :happydance:

Storm, our pets are strange around me just now as well, the dog had her head on my belly a couple of weeks ago and Banana moved or kicked and she lifted her head, tilted it, looked at my belly, looked at me, then back to my belly as if to say "WTF was that":wacko: :rofl: It was priceless.

Poppy, that's a bootiful bump you've got there hunny :) We all know girls need way more room than boys ;) lol

I wouldn't worry about not feeling stuff too much, I have an anterior placenta and although I felt swishes and movements from quite early on, I didn't feel proper kicks and punches till the last few weeks.

I actually think my Banana moves way more than what I can feel, as I'm always on the go, because when I stop moving around as much and chill, quietly, that's when he gets more active.

Come on ladies - we need more piccies of bootiful bumps :) :kiss:

Funny enough once i posted 5 minutes later i felt a kind of pulse on my stomach and looked down and saw my stomach pulsing lol so i take it thats her finally showing me she's there :happydance:

Definitely :happydance::happydance::cloud9:

Betcha she was also saying "don't worry mummy, I'm fine" :cloud9:

Just me being too panoid with this pregnancy after a loss at christmas, i should learn and relax :cloud9:

LOL :haha: I've taken a couple of pics, but there isn't much to see except for my opened up belly button! I may post one later.

aww you have a lovely bump honey!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->