Over 35 baby bumps

Congratulations Tansey. Did you have a natural birth and were you induced or did you go into labour naturally? :happydance:

Great PP pics ladies.
This was me 2 weeks and 8 weeks pp:

Attachments

• 14daysPP_sm.jpg
    14daysPP_sm.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 9
  • 8weeksPP_sm.jpg
    8weeksPP_sm.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 14
Congratulations Tansey. Did you have a natural birth and were you induced or did you go into labour naturally? :happydance:

i went into labour naturally but baby's head was at a funny angle so i ended up with an emergency c section. i laboured with just a tens machine from 9pm 23/04/13 til the epidural nearly 24hours later - very disappointing. very painful lol!

i went into labour naturally but baby's head was at a funny angle so i ended up with an emergency c section. i laboured with just a tens machine from 9pm 23/04/13 til the epidural nearly 24hours later - very disappointing. very painful lol!

Tansey, congrats again, you must be so very happy it is all over though. I am hoping beyond hope that I don't have to have a c section, that will be my last resort if things don't move along at a normal pace. I am told I will have a fairly small baby, which is kind of likely seeing as I was a small baby myself at 2.5kg full term. I have a fair way to go yet though, not due till 20 September. There are a couple of little hick ups, but we will just be monitored closely with four weekly scans. I am happy right now, as I think I felt her kick me for the first time yesterday (or what felt like her kicking me, it was a bit like a heart beat in one spot a few times, then she stopped as soon as I put my hand there). Good luck with it all, please keep in touch, we would all love to hear how you are doing recovery as well as new baby stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->