** Over 35's Group **

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Anyone fancy joining an over 35's group?

I'm 36 and expecting my 2nd.

My girl turned 10 a few days ago so by the time this little bean arrives in December there will be just over 10.5 years age gap.

Excited and terrified LOL

Hello ladies. I'm 37 and expecting my 4th. My eldest just turned 18, then 14 and 8. I'm due 24th December xx

We have a few December birthdays ready too.
MIL 7th
Me 10th
DP 18th
DD 20th
Sister 25th
X
Wow!

I bet December is such a busy month for you.

March is like that for my family x

My kids are

March
June
July
July
August and another August :haha:

I’m 44! Is that too over 35? :haha: Due in December but I’m not likely to go that far. My kids range from 20 to 1.5. 3 girls & 7 boys.

I just posted yesterday looking for older moms, then this one popped up. I'm 40, soon to be 41 and just found out I'm pg with #3. DD12, DS6. So happy to be expanding my family!

Welcome wantingagirl, LuvallmyH & MudMom

How are we all doing today? Anyone feeling so so tired and achy.

I'm nearly 10 weeks and i'm already feeling totally wiped out! LOL

hi hun I’m huge and my spd is flaring up. I’m waddling away :haha: some days I’m knackered by the afternoon some days I’m not so bad. I still get regular headaches and really struggle to get up in morning!

Welcome wantingagirl, LuvallmyH & MudMom

How are we all doing today? Anyone feeling so so tired and achy.

I'm nearly 10 weeks and i'm already feeling totally wiped out! LOL

(I'm aka MudMom)
I'm only 4 weeks so I feel pretty normal, although I did have a little emotional meltdown making dinner last night as it was taking longer than expected and people were hungry. While it was happening I realized it was probably just the pg hormones and that brought me out of it a little.

Yup my spd is flaring up already too. Thankfully I see a pt regularly & she can help keep me together. I’m exhausted and so over all the food aversions, smell aversions, nausea, diarrhea.... The first trimester can’t be over fast enough for me.
I have my next appt next Tuesday. It’ll be a regular ob appt and I will have a full blood work up because I had preeclampsia last baby. I’ll also have the cell free dna testing done. I’m really worried about that with my age. Excited to find out the gender too. I assume they will schedule my 12w scan then also.

I turn 38 on Saturday and we are NTNP, with crazy irregular long cycles (still nursing my 15-month-old all night...) Hope to join you soon :)

@wantingagirl & @LuvallmyH oh the SPD is real!
I waddled to the kitchen last night and thought to myself, what on earth an I doing LOL. I had SPD pretty bad at the end of my past pregnancy, I couldn't walk for a day and was in a lot of pain after labour as I ended up birthing on my back, legs in stirrups as I needed an episiotomy! Do not want another labour like that. I've got a nice pregnancy pillow which we've called 'the worm' and its been making sleeping and easier for me. Is there anything we can do to make it better?

All the best for your appointment next week @LuvallmyH , whats the cell free DNA testing?

@GrowingMum
Oh no, I feel you! I think i'm now over the worst with my pregnancy hormones. I feel a lot better within myself and don't cry over the smallest thing. I think DH thought it was going mental at 1 point. I cried a few weeks back as I couldn't peel the potatoes properly :roll:

Hi @MrsKatie !! Nice to have you here.

I have a gyne appointment on Monday to check my cervix length which I'm not looking forward to but hoping I might be able to see the baby too :)

@Miss_Bump the cell free dna testing is a blood test from me. They send it to a lab and they analyze the baby’s dna. They can tell you within 99% a bunch of genetic abnormalities. Also they tell you the gender of you want to know. I had the test with my last 3 babies. It’s pretty cool. It’ll be a huge relief to know so early if the baby is healthy.

Hi I'm 39 (Almost the big 4-0) and *fingers crossed* due in December with our 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->