** Over 35's Group **

@LuvallmyH ah yes that's similar to what we have here in UK at 12 weeks. Hope all goes well for you!

@BabyBrain80 congratulations to you! How are you feeling?

I'm getting towards the end of my first trimester and feeling so much better sickness and mood wise which is wonderful!
Weird indigestion in my throat but it's manageable

LuvH - how old are you? That’s called the Harmony test here but it’s between £450-500 do we didn’t get it.

katie I hope you can join soon

my pelvic pain I only had with certain sexes so weird.

I don’t think there is anything that can be done to help there is a belt but I can’t use it as I have a condition where I have cystitis a lot and the belt flares it up due to the pressure xx

I’m 44. I had the test done at my fairly uneventful appt Tuesday. We have had to pay for it before, somewhere around $1500. But we have new insurance so I hope it’s covered. My bloodwork all came back perfect except I have a uti. Still waiting for the panarama results. I’m hoping by Friday. I’m super anxious about it. They aren’t going to give me a 12w scan because I had the panarama test. They aren’t even going to see me for 8w! A little disappointing. But they did schedule my level 2 anatomy scan for July 17th. That makes it feel so much more real.
How’s everyone feeling? I’m still nauseous a lot of the time but it is getting better. I think a lot of my discomforts were related to the uti. I didn’t have any pain when peeing so I didn’t really know. But I did have a lot of pressure and I had a hard time sleeping or staying asleep because I was up peeing so much. The antibiotics make me feel sick so that’s no fun.

Results are in! Baby is 100% healthy. What a blessing at my age. I’m so relieved. And it’s another boy!

LuvallmyH that’s great news I hope this baby is healthy I couldn’t justify paying for the harmony great news.

I managed to get a growth scan for a week tomorrow with a 4d sneak peek <3

yay that’s so exciting can’t believe I literally have about 13 weeks left!!
So nervous about tmw as DH can't come with me. I'll see it I'm allowed to do a video call during.. fingers crossed!

When are you due?

So nervous about tmw as DH can't come with me. I'll see it I'm allowed to do a video call during.. fingers crossed!

When are you due?

Yeah was so nerve wracking going to my 20 week scan on my own I’ll have to do this next scan on my own too it sucks! I’m due August 31st!

Yeah was so nerve wracking going to my 20 week scan on my own I’ll have to do this next scan on my own too it sucks! I’m due August 31st!

Its horrible isnt it. Where are you from?

Im in London but my friend in Bulgaria said her friend had to birth alone and the father wasnt allowed to see the baby until 3 days after :(

Its horrible isnt it. Where are you from?

Im in London but my friend in Bulgaria said her friend had to birth alone and the father wasnt allowed to see the baby until 3 days after :(

Oh London is pretty bad isn’t it. I’m from the Isle of Lewis in Scotland.
That’s such ashame it is zapping all the joy out of things.

How for your scan go today? Xx

Oh London is pretty bad isn’t it. I’m from the Isle of Lewis in Scotland.
That’s such ashame it is zapping all the joy out of things.

How for your scan go today? Xx

Scan was good!

Been hearing a lot of theories about nubs and placenta placement.
Mine is on the right but the left side of the photo.

I'm getting boy vibes

20200526_162205.jpg

That’s one cute baby! I feel boy too but what do I know? Lol I’m glad all went well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->