** Over 35's Group **

Anyone had a gender scan at 16 weeks?

Really thinking of getting on as had my 20 week appointment letter for July but DH can't come

Anyone had a gender scan at 16 weeks?

Really thinking of getting on as had my 20 week appointment letter for July but DH can't come

I did hubby couldn’t go to it or my 20 week or any of my other scans. I had my growth scan with 4d sneak peek he couldn’t go to that either
:( I forgot to post this <3

C56BDDD9-E300-4224-B186-0F2A63390DA1.jpeg

So I’ve for years wanted to call a girl Eloise since my friend named her child kind of why we had a last but then I also heard Eden recently. So what do you prefer

Eloise Ivy

Eloise Eden

Eden Ivy

So I’ve for years wanted to call a girl Eloise since my friend named her child kind of why we had a last but then I also heard Eden recently. So what do you prefer

Eloise Ivy

Eloise Eden

Eden Ivy
Eloise Ivy is beautiful x

I have to let you know that sadly I lost my little boy. Even though we passed the NIPT, I knew something was wrong. I tried for 2 day to find his hb with my Doppler. I was in denial. I went to my ob Wednesday & they could not find it either. They scanned me & confirmed he had died a few days before. I had a d&c yesterday. Personally the worst experience of my life. I don’t know why he died. I am devastated in a way I can not describe. I have a parenting journal that describes in detail if you want to read, but I’ll otherwise stop here.
I wish you all a happy & healthy rest of your pregnancy.
My sweet boy
CC66F5F4-88ED-428B-BA62-2EF1659A6D04.jpeg

I have to let you know that sadly I lost my little boy. Even though we passed the NIPT, I knew something was wrong. I tried for 2 day to find his hb with my Doppler. I was in denial. I went to my ob Wednesday & they could not find it either. They scanned me & confirmed he had died a few days before. I had a d&c yesterday. Personally the worst experience of my life. I don’t know why he died. I am devastated in a way I can not describe. I have a parenting journal that describes in detail if you want to read, but I’ll otherwise stop here.
My sweet boy
View attachment 1082447
I'm so so sorry for your loss. Love to you, your family and your sweet baby boy. Here if you want to talk x

My sweet boy
View attachment 1082447

I’m again so so sorry for your loss I just can’t believe it. I will keep following your journal your a strong lady. Can they test to see why this happened huge hugs xxx

Just an update currently on bed rest for a short and funnelling cervix :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->