over 40 mummy to be

dee42

Reaction score
hi would just like to introduce myself to everyone my nane is dee i have just found out i am pregnant with my 3rd child and am terrified,i have 2 grown up sons 21 and 17 and a 1 year old grandson,forgot what it is like to be pregnant and things are so different now also i had difficult births with both my sons and have suffered with high blood pressure ever since my first pregnancy 22 years ago im scared of all the difficulties of being an older mum all the complications and most of all if my baby will be ok,we was not even trying for a baby i thought i was going through menopause eeek so scared:shock:

It's going to be ok. Take a deep breath. I am almost in the same situation as you. I have two daughters, ages 21 and 15. I am 26 weeks pregnant with #3 and turning 40 in 2 days. This pregnancy has maybe been the easiest of the 3 so far. Baby is healthy, I feel great, all is well and I'm sure it will be for you too. The hardest part for me is figuring out all the new stuff they have for babies now. Did you now that car seats have expiration dates, or that you're not supposed to put blankets in the crib or use the same crib mattress for more than one child? So much has changed in the last 15-17 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->