Over Heating!!!...

TwoRdue

Reaction score
The past couple of weeks I have had periods of overheating but tonight I am over heating, sweating yet my skin is ice cold to touch. Is this normal and have any of you felt the same?

I have this problem
But of a night only when it's time to sleep. My feet and legs get so hot I can't sleep.

OMG this just happened to me last night. I've never felt it before. I wasn't sweating profusely, my skin was cold but my body felt like it was on fire. I actually had to remove my pj top and sit in front of a fan until I was shivering cold. It lasted about 30 minutes. So strange.

I tend to feel a lot warmer after eating. It's to do with organs being pushed together and blood working harder! xx

It might be fever. You feel hot but your body temperature is low.

If I wasn't pregnant I swear I was going through the menopause as I keep getting hot flushes. I had them in the first trimester and would just strip off naked (when no one was around at home) to try and cool myself down and I would sleep with a fan on me and no covers/nightwear. They came back again Monday and last night I nearly had to wake my OH up to go in the loft and retrieve the fan, I thought I was gonna melt! Perhaps its something to do with my hormones.

Thanks lady's. I'm not to worried about the overheating but couldn't work out why I would be so hot but so cold to touch. My OH kept pulling the blankets over me thinking I was freezing yet I wasn't and I didn't have a temp. Must just be hormonal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->