Over salivating and urge to pee...

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
It started yesterday at 5DPO. I seriously can't stop peeing! I'm also salivating a lot. I had these symptoms with my last BFP 2 months ago.

Does anyone else have weird symptoms?:shrug:

I don't have it but I did read about the salivating associated with pregnancy. Good that you had it with your previous BFP.

How many DPO are you now? Have you felt woozy in your head? I did yesterday and I am pretty confused about it

I'm 8DPO today. I've been dizzy too, but I've been dizzy since my MC so I'm not sure whether to count it or not!

9 DPO and it won't stop, my mouth feels like a swimming pool! >.< lol

I am so happy for you as weird as that sounds! I hope you get your BFP!! I am 14 dpo finally thank God!! I should be getting AF today. I O'd 10 days late this month so I have had an extra long cycle!

Yes I did and it was BFN. I haven't started AF yet, though I feel like she is coming. I had light pink one time when I wiped after the bathroom so I know she is hanging around lol!

I'm sorry! I'm starting to feel out too. My mouth is still watering and I always have this sweet taste. I'm feeling weak on and off and my boobs are a little bit sore. I have basically no cm though... usually I have loads. I just want the witch to get here quick so those symptoms can go away lol I guess it's gonna be a bad one! >.<

Well don't lose hope hun!

AF didn't show for me yesterday. Just pink when wiping a few times. Why? AF was due yesterday and nothing? I woke up sweating this clammy and damp and have been waking up that way for days. Do you have that?

I don't have that. Maybe it's just implantation bleeding? I just feel sick and shaky nowadays. I got some transparent cm today with a few tiny strings of blood in them. I'm 11 dpo, I guess it could be implantation bleeding... But my MC always started with that. My tummy hurts and this morning before the strings I had some pinching in my uterus. My boobs feel heavy and sore. I don't know what's going on lol

I don't have that. Maybe it's just implantation bleeding? I just feel sick and shaky nowadays. I got some transparent cm today with a few tiny strings of blood in them. I'm 11 dpo, I guess it could be implantation bleeding... But my MC always started with that. My tummy hurts and this morning before the strings I had some pinching in my uterus. My boobs feel heavy and sore. I don't know what's going on lol

I really hope it is IB for you hun! Keep me posted!

I hope it was for me too as it is brown now and only when I wipe and not much at all.

No more bleeding yet. I threw up this evening, I've got cramps and bad back pain. I have one FRER left and I want to save it until friday or saturday. Are you testing again soon?

No more bleeding yet. I threw up this evening, I've got cramps and bad back pain. I have one FRER left and I want to save it until friday or saturday. Are you testing again soon?

No I have pretty much moved on. I tested tonight BFN and I wiped and saw a bit of red. Wow! I really feel you are pregnant hun. I can't wait until you test! Please do let me know the results. You're so strong to hold out. :hugs:

I'm sorry :(

I don't know what's going on, feeling normal today lol. I hafta be strong not to test, my hubby gets angry at the amount of money I spend on FRERs LOL

I'm sorry :(

I don't know what's going on, feeling normal today lol. I hafta be strong not to test, my hubby gets angry at the amount of money I spend on FRERs LOL

Oh okay I got you! I have read it is normal to have symptoms one day and then feel fine the next.

Have you gone to Amazon and ordered Wondfo's? You can get like 50 test for $20 bucks. I ordered OPK's and HPT's lol. I spend a lot on the expensive ones also and really have no need to

I should really do that. I bought some cheapies on ebay, but they were terrible! I gave in and took that FRER. If I turn the test a certain way, I can see a very pale pink line. I wasn't sure if it was an indent so I called the company. Apparently I left my test in my pee 10 seconds too long and she thinks it's invalid... But she says the indents are usually grey. SIGH lol I'm gonna go buy 2 more and TRY to test only saturday morning! I feel so sick, I get weak and hungry, and when I eat I feel sicker! Did AF get you yet?

I should really do that. I bought some cheapies on ebay, but they were terrible! I gave in and took that FRER. If I turn the test a certain way, I can see a very pale pink line. I wasn't sure if it was an indent so I called the company. Apparently I left my test in my pee 10 seconds too long and she thinks it's invalid... But she says the indents are usually grey. SIGH lol I'm gonna go buy 2 more and TRY to test only saturday morning! I feel so sick, I get weak and hungry, and when I eat I feel sicker! Did AF get you yet?

Can you post a pic hun? Is the line as thick as the control? I hope it is your BFP.

I hate those squint, think you see, maybe there BFP's lol I want a nice clear one. I hope you get a darker one today

Here's a thread with my FRERs. I don't think I can see a line on those pics but I can irl LOL

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2337025-12-dpo-frer-indent-line.html#post36073801

Hi hun. I read your whole thread about your tests. I could have sworn I saw a little pink in the first picture. But you know what...FRER indents are horrible!!

I always have a thick indent that I always wonder if it is a line. I told myself I will not buy them anymore. The wondfo's work just fine.

A chemical is definitely possible. They are extremely common so I have read, we just never knew about them because we never had early detection pregnancy tests.

Let's meet up this cycle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->