Over-stressing symptoms? Best early testing?

H3500

Reaction score
I'm sure this is a constant thread but I'm new so please forgive me :)

Over the last few days I have that "gut feeling" that I could possibly be pregnant but I'm not sure if I'm over stressing my possible symptoms. I had my last period starting the 14th of December and according to my ovulation calculator I should have ovulated around the 30th (specifically the 23rd until the 1st). I had unprotected sex the 27th, 31st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

I know if I possibly conceived at the earliest of the 27th it is still too early to show on a test yet, I have felt extremely bloated, puffy pelvic area, cramps, headaches, and terrible mood swings. I am very young where I know my fertility rate is the highest.

What is the earliest I could possibly test and what are the best brands to detect before a missed period? Hopefully I'm not over stressing which is causing the false symptoms!

Your cycle sounds very similar to mine. My last period started December 16th and ovulation for me was around Dec. 29-Dec. 31 so I'm planning to start testing on Monday. I suggest that if you used an early test like First Response Early Result (FRER) you could probably test this weekend at the earliest :) Good luck!

I would recommend no testing any earlier than 8dpo(as 6 dpo is the earliest implantation can occur) Anything before 10 dpo is likely to be negative though. Most Positive hpt are 12 dpo or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->