Over two years... No baby

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so I'm 26 and my OH is 30. We've been married for almost 6 years.:wedding:

I've been off of BC for almost 3 years.
We weren't officially trying but just having fun cause we didn't want the stress of TTC...

Well now it's officially going on 2 1/2 years and no :bfp: yet!!

Almost everybody I'm friends with on Facebook has kids or is pregnant! :cry:

Just found out one of my bridesmaids received her :bfp: and they've only been married for 1 1/2....

Beginning to get to the point where I'm not happy for anyone cause we're having difficulties!!

Can't stand when people tell me
"Your time will come"
"Just have fun it'll happen"
"It's in God's time"

I'm losing faith in God cause its hard to see everybody get pregnant and we're longing for a child!!

Feeling so down! :cry:

We're scheduled to go see my new OB/GYN this month so I'm hoping he can get us pregnant!!!

I know what you feel....the only thing I can say is that this is very true what your wrote, especially with these kids / babies on facebook :(

I'm in the opposite position to you, one of my best friends has been trying for 2 years with no luck and I'm now ttc baby number 2 and she has made me feel awful about it :(

Go to the doctors, push for answers, pay for a private ultra sound, try acupuncture? Etc

I really do wish you the best of luck but please don't feel down on your friends, regardless of how long they've been married etc they deserve their chance to be happy.
I know you said you hate it but its true you're time will come. And at least you guys know that when your dream does come true you really will cherish every single moment

I know it can get really frustrating. Two years is a long time to wait. Have you checked to see if you are fertile or not?
If female infertility is suspected, your doctor may order several tests, including:

A blood test to check hormone levels
An endometrial biopsy to check the lining of the uterus

Two diagnostic tests that may be helpful in detecting scar tissue and tubal obstruction are hysterosalpingography and laparoscopy.

Hysterosalpingography (HSG). This procedure involves either ultrasound or X-rays taken of the reproductive organs. Either dye or saline and air are injected into the cervix and travel up through the fallopian tubes. This enables the ultrasound or X-ray to reveal if the fallopian tubes are open or blocked.
Laparoscopy. In this procedure, a laparoscope (a slender tube fitted with a fiberoptic camera) is inserted into the abdomen through a small incision near the belly button. The laparoscope enables the doctor to view the outside of the uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes to detect abnormal growths, as in endometriosis. The doctor can also check to see if the fallopian tubes are open at the same time.

I know what you feel....the only thing I can say is that this is very true what your wrote, especially with these kids / babies on facebook :(

Yes I know!!! Or people post their newborn babies pictures!! Ahh!!

I know I've gotten baby fever so bad that my co-workers know I want one.. :haha:

I'm in the opposite position to you, one of my best friends has been trying for 2 years with no luck and I'm now ttc baby number 2 and she has made me feel awful about it :(

Go to the doctors, push for answers, pay for a private ultra sound, try acupuncture? Etc

I really do wish you the best of luck but please don't feel down on your friends, regardless of how long they've been married etc they deserve their chance to be happy.
I know you said you hate it but its true you're time will come. And at least you guys know that when your dream does come true you really will cherish every single moment

Aww.. Thanks for this! Really needed that!
I felt like I was being jealous so I put my guard down and told her CONGRATS.. :dohh:

I've got to keep my faith up.. I know it'll happen just don't know when..

But I am going to my new OB/GYN in a few weeks.. So I'm gonna be pushing for answers and I've heard this doctor is awesome!

Soo good luck to me! :haha:

I know it can get really frustrating. Two years is a long time to wait. Have you checked to see if you are fertile or not?
If female infertility is suspected, your doctor may order several tests, including:

A blood test to check hormone levels
An endometrial biopsy to check the lining of the uterus

Two diagnostic tests that may be helpful in detecting scar tissue and tubal obstruction are hysterosalpingography and laparoscopy.

Hysterosalpingography (HSG). This procedure involves either ultrasound or X-rays taken of the reproductive organs. Either dye or saline and air are injected into the cervix and travel up through the fallopian tubes. This enables the ultrasound or X-ray to reveal if the fallopian tubes are open or blocked.
Laparoscopy. In this procedure, a laparoscope (a slender tube fitted with a fiberoptic camera) is inserted into the abdomen through a small incision near the belly button. The laparoscope enables the doctor to view the outside of the uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes to detect abnormal growths, as in endometriosis. The doctor can also check to see if the fallopian tubes are open at the same time.

Wow.. Thanks girl!! I'll be sure to have all these checked! Hoping the doctor doesn't just say here's some pills have :sex: every other day cause we've been doing :sex:... :haha:

I've had my ovaries flushed out about 3 years ago and I was on clomid.. I was ovulating due to the blood tests but still nothing. So I got off of clomid due to money factors..

So I'm hoping he looks into more than just fertility pills..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->